X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Apparently Burch still hasn’t sent in his LOI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by drop dead fred; 12-18-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Per Herman, they’ll look to close out with 4ish more prospects in February, they signed 16 today.

8 of the 16 signed are EE’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Yes.

It's a talented class.
          Only thing wrong with the Texas class is you have 0 DE, 2 DT (1 is the 159 ranked player in Texas), and 1 LB.

Luckily though you only signed 16, so you have like 9 scholarships left?

We need another RB, and another LB would of been nice, but 3 speed rushers and 3 CB are nice

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Hilarious is the new classless in Austin
            Careful now, Coach O got busted this season being a bit harsh as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              Says the guy who's school is building a model of the female reproductive system into their stadium - and that's where the team will do their run out?

And that Plano tackle box is FULL and game days.
              Personally, I can't wait for the filopian tunnel. It can't get here soon enough. [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shrimp boat talk.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Only thing wrong with the Texas class is you have 0 DE, 2 DT (1 is the 159 ranked player in Texas), and 1 LB.

We need another RB, and another LB would of been nice, but 3 speed rushers and 3 CB are nice
                  Four 4 star O linemen, two 4 star QB's and a 5 star RB.

The only decommit that really sucked was the WR from Temple.
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-18-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

F***em! I don’t see it being anything other than messing around, the head butting was stupid! This, this is just boys will be boys imo....

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      Rumored to be a top 25 when the dust settles. We snagged a 4 star from Oregon at WR that we really need. Our QB is our future and he needs some targets now that Aiyuk is gone.
                      Nice! That's the same general area the Frogs will finish....I like y'alls young QB!

Comment

Herman said they would likely take 4 more. I could see it getting up to 6 maybe.

They will be looking for WR, DL, CB, and LB.

One of their Ath takes that signed today may end up at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Who is getting canned?
                          Nobody that I'm aware of but there are a couple that have other opportunities.....They will be big losses IMO if it comes to fruition. I'm pretty confident in one of them. They are on the offensive the side of the ball, which is kinda weird after this season lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            6’8”!!! They’ll get him up to 260ish and be a great blocker as well huge frame!!

Jeebus! That sounds like a fun toy to have...”throw it to the TE, and throw it high”.

Comment

No, he’ll sign 20-22. Two more DL is what he has hinted at. Collins and Unanmeilen haven’t signed anywhere.

New DC will be on campus this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 12-18-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                F***em! I don’t see it being anything other than messing around, the head butting was stupid! This, this is just boys will be boys imo....

The head butting WAS stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X