• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I thought the same thing.

I know women more decisive on where they want to eat [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually 3. All of the talk was about who should get the 4th spot and if they should expand to 6 or 8 when in reality it could have been a 3 team playoff this year.
      Weeellll, ya gotta extend it 4 just because they made it. Are they as good as the rest? We will see on the 28th.

Go Tigers.

Comment

RB is going to be interesting.

We’re landing 1 out of Ej smith, Evans, and Daniyel Ngata. EJ Smith was rumored to Ags, now some CB’s are going Stanford.

Tomorrow will be interesting because if we land EJ, were probably done, but last night demas was saying his “brother” is coming to play with him aka Evans. So if EJ chooses Stanford / Florida tmrw, good chance Evans signed his LOI. Or we could just whiff on all 3, but Aggie mods seem 100% we land 1 out of 3

Comment

Actually 3. All of the talk was about who should get the 4th spot and if they should expand to 6 or 8 when in reality it could have been a 3 team playoff this year.
          So BOB, what do you think about expanding the playoff to more teams?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            RB is going to be interesting.

We’re landing 1 out of Ej smith, Evans, and Daniyel Ngata. EJ Smith was rumored to Ags, now some CB’s are going Stanford.

Tomorrow will be interesting because if we land EJ, were probably done, but last night demas was saying his “brother” is coming to play with him aka Evans. So if EJ chooses Stanford / Florida tmrw, good chance Evans signed his LOI. Or we could just whiff on all 3, but Aggie mods seem 100% we land 1 out of 3

I thought yall were getting achane. What happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              So BOB, what do you think about expanding the playoff to more teams?
              I'm a fan of going to 8 and using the old BCS system. At least it was the opinions of hundreds of people and a few silly computer formulas as opposed to the current system which is 13 peoples opinions.

Comment

Joker to ags

Comment

I'm a fan of going to 8 and using the old BCS system. At least it was the opinions of hundreds of people and a few silly computer formulas as opposed to the current system which is 13 peoples opinions.
                  Im not a committee guy either. Kinda falling back to the way it was way back.
                  A 6-10 team playoff I would like, similar to the pro football format. How will teams be determined? Conference Champs, then best records with a combo of schedule strength.

The top 10 would be a good place to start, might be to many teams, I don't know. I just know 4 is a small playoff bracket. Regardless, some team/school will be omitted and there ya go, we still have some controversy.

Comment

4* JUCO CB - Brian George Commits to the Ags

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      I thought yall were getting achane. What happened to him?
                      He's already Committed.

3* - Jackson - Bigger Back / FB type
                      4* - Achane

Need 1 more out of Evans, EJ, Ngata.

We have 2 scholarship RB now that Prince, Kibodi, Corbin are in the Portal and V. Jackson medical retirement

Comment

Disregard

Comment

Yessir! Oh wait, wrong staff. WRTS! Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

New car smell

Comment

I'll agree with this. While I think the current committee has typically done a good job and got the right teams into the group of 4, it is stupid. Too small of a group and many don't know much about the sport.

Comment

Just yanking your chain, expected to lose some guys with a complete coaching overhaul and not knowing who the coordinator is going to be.

I saw that in the last 4 years A&M and Texas have both had 16 decommits (that didn't recommit), maybe that whole "decommit season' thing will go away considering it happens to everyone...

I hear ya. Happens to err body. Ou is about to lose Jase to Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X