No announcement yet.

Best Smart TV for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony is good, Samsung is good. Just bought a 65” Vizio at Wallyworld on Black Friday but haven’t tried it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we have a 65" samsung that I like. simple remote, easy to cycle through all the apps with voice recognition. I think the model number is the 65" CIAWTCHU

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        We just purchased a RCA Roku 55" Smart TV for bedroom and it works great & easy to use. We also purchase a 60" Vizio Smart TV. Picture is great, but you cannot add any other apps to it other then what came on it. I was very disappointed with this because there are a ton of hunting & fishing channels on Roku. Also the apps & navigation is a lot slower than the RCA

Got a 55 Visio hate it for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

55" ???

For a bathroom or something?

Comment

have a whole mess of TCL, 50 and 55 inch. loaded with ROKU already if you have cut the cord. best bang for your buck. last 55 i bought for the back porch was 279$.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              If you have Sonos don’t get a Samsung tv. They don’t play well together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              ‘Darts,
              If you happen to see this message, can you give a recommendation on good TV’s that work well with Sonos.
              Thx, R

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4 AG View Post
                have a whole mess of TCL, 50 and 55 inch. loaded with ROKU already if you have cut the cord. best bang for your buck. last 55 i bought for the back porch was 279$.

Same here. We have the previous year model of the TV I posted in the link. It’s full array backlit instead of edge lit like most are and it plenty bright for outside use. The colors are fantastic and virtually no ghosting in sports. I have mine hard wired to my network and it rarely if ever buffers. There is some free 4K content and like Carey said, tons of outdoor type channels that can be added all built in.

We use some of the lower end models in the secondary bedrooms.

I’m about to upgrade to the one in the link I posted for outside since it’s QLED technology for 2019 and move the one from outside into my office.

Comment

Got a 50"? Toshiba amazon fire TV for about $200 on sale earlier this year. We like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I’m about to upgrade to the one in the link I posted for outside since it’s QLED technology for 2019 and move the one from outside into my office.

They're now saying the OLED TV's are burning in like plasmas do. I'll stick w/the regular LED.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                      We got a old Sony Bravia its been great...42"
                      Haaa. I have a 40something" Bravia at the ranch that we bought in 2008 or so. That thing won't die. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        They're now saying the OLED TV's are burning in like plasmas do. I'll stick w/the regular LED.

Yes OLED will burn in but not QLED.

Comment

Email from Walmart today says they are running specials on TV's today. Some are marked down pretty good.

Comment

We won’t get a smart tv again. Our LG plasma TV outlasted the software, and several apps no longer work on it. Easy fix with getting a Roku, but “smart” wasn’t worth the extra $

Comment

Kept my 3 year old TV, bought an Amazon Fire Stick for $25 and all is well. Gonna close this one out. Thanks for all the feedback.

Comment

Samsung Q70 QLED series. Or if you want to spend a little more, get the Q80or Q90 QLED. They are awesome. Do a little research on them and you will see. Best TV I have had and we have the Q70.

Comment

Working...
                                X