Concealed Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following.

After living in Montana for 4 months, I can get a concealed carry permit in 2 more months.

After years of wondering how any of these can really be comfortable and not jabbing into my belly, I’m going to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Following.

After living in Montana for 4 months, I can get a concealed carry permit in 2 more months.

After years of wondering how any of these can really be comfortable and not jabbing into my belly, I’m going to find out.

I have always carried at the 5 o'clock position. Always been very comfortable for me. Even when sitting. No worries about my belly when I carry on my back-side

Here's some pics for educational purposes.....

Comment

Somehow I’m having trouble making the jump from those pictures to myself. Maybe my gray hair?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
          Here's some pics for educational purposes.....
          I think I just had a desk pop...

Comment

I just ordered a Stealth Gear Ventcore Mini for my P365. I have an appendix IWB holster and I just can't do the appendix. Going to try 5 o'clock.

Comment

I carry appendix, it is very comfortable and I am able to get the gun out sitting or standing. Im short and skinny and I can conceal a full sized double stack handgun in a t-shirt. Being able to draw quickly in a car is huge... What sold me on appendix was when I had a meth head try to get into my truck from the passenger door at a gas station at 2 AM and I was seated in the driver side.... My gun was out before he had the door open all the way.

I am looking for a kydex appendix holster for a MP 2.0 Compact with a light. Anyone have suggestions?

Comment

Done- I just need to pick up the card.

Is an XD45 compact too large to carry IWB appendix or 5:00 position? There’s something about the 255 grain, hard cast, +P Buffalo Bore 45acp rounds I carry hunting in the mountains that makes me feel safe.

The thing about living in Montana is now that I can carry- in the 8 months we’ve been here- I’ve not read or heard about a violent crime that makes me ‘need’ to carry.

Comment

Is an XD45 compact too large to carry IWB appendix or 5:00 position? There’s something about the 255 grain, hard cast, +P Buffalo Bore 45acp rounds I carry hunting in the mountains that makes me feel safe.

The thing about living in Montana is now that I can carry- in the 8 months we’ve been here- I’ve not read or heard about a violent crime that makes me ‘need’ to carry.

That gun is no where near too large. A good belt and holster will allow you to carry pretty much anything.

That being said. Since you are in Montana you should upgrade to a G20.

Comment

I’ve looked at a G29. With the smaller mag it’s comparable in size to the XD.

Comment

I carry a shield and use a We the People for IWB and a Fobus Evolution for OWB

Comment

I’m a fan of crossbreed . I have them iwb and owb .

Comment

Anybody tried the “untuck it” holster?

Comment

I carry an XD9 Subcompact daily. 5 o'clock position. Was carrying a crossbreed, but started this thread to seek other options. Ended up with a Stealth Gear and have been carrying in that ever since

Comment

last couple of years i've been carrying owb, i really can't see a difference.
                              for me i'ts a lot more comfortable than iwb, but when i do carry iwb i use an alien gear. l literally have 20 or more holsters, i also have a couple of Vedders owb holsters, they make good stuff... the one i am currently wearing is a Bravo concealment.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X