Malware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malware?

I tried visiting TBH on my phone (Android) this morning and it takes me instead to a **** site. I don't do **** so I don't know how this problem came about. I tried doing a search online and kept suggestions of malware. Is that a thing on the phone? I guess I'm naive but I thought that was just computers. How do I fix this? Any suggestions?

definitely took me to a corn with a P site and also displayed russian. I took a screen shot...

Comment

Mods - It did not replicate on desktop, only on phone. I have not tried Tapatalk.

Comment

Assuming this is Russian...I have no clue.
        Attached Files

Comment

It seems like androids are getting attacked! Apple has the best security

Comment

So it must be the google AMP page version only? Using mobile Brave browser, requesting either the desktop or mobile site, it loads fine here.

Comment

Try clearing cache and cookies on your mobile browser, and turning off javascript temporarily if you can, and see if it loads.

Comment

I'm on my android phone using Tapatalk and haven't had any issues. I have also ran Norton anti-virus from day one. Do you have anti-virus software on your phone?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  I'm on my android phone using Tapatalk and haven't had any issues. I have also ran Norton anti-virus from day one. Do you have anti-virus software on your phone?

It works fine on tapatalk. But if you Google search it or open up chrome and try then it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    It works fine on tapatalk. But if you Google search it or open up chrome and try then it doesn't work.

I just tried it by searching Duck Duck Go and got the Russian site.

Comment

Clearing cache and turning off java seemed to work

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        I just tried it by searching Duck Duck Go and got the Russian site.

It's weird, if I just use Google I get all kinds of different pages, no Russian ones. If I open up chrome and search the I get a dirty site.

Comment

No problem on my IPad.

Comment

I've had the same issue while using the browser on the green screen on my phone. Tapatalk worked fine on my droid.

I couldn't tell what type of site it was and backed out immediately as it looked sketchy.

Comment

So I cleared cache and disabled java script and can not get to TBH on my phone. Does that mean I have to leave java script off permanently?

Comment

Working...
                              X