Shipping is outrageous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping is outrageous...

Just a warning... Shipping is outrageous if you sell something in the classifieds and have to ship... Careful or it’ll cost you big...

I think it's relative... I just sent a 5"x5"x7" 1.5lb box to Australia for $30

I was shocked it was that low. Of course, it may be 6 months before it arrives
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 05-13-2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Yep it cost me a ridiculous amount to ship larger items beginning this year. Wasn’t expecting quite that big of an increase.

Comment

TBH Express is the bombdiggity

Comment

It’s all in how you ship. USPS has a $15 surcharge for items over 36” now. Use Pirateship.com to print your own labels at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What ever you do, don't use Lone Star Overnight! Also known as LSO.com. The reveiws speak for them selves. I've got some money tied up in a transaction with a merchant that used them to ship a product to me. The merchant chose the shipper. And I've been trying to work with the merchant. After a few days of detective work, I've concluded they do not have a facility in Ft. Worth. I went to the last known addresses. And it's been over a year since they were at one. And 3 years at another. I called the merchant (a very big corporation) and suggested they investigate. I may contact the Texas AG next. There is no sense in a scam operation of this size getting way with theft like they have. And they have, or supposed to have, service centers all over Texas. When you call them, at any facility, the answering system always says they can't take call right now. Or call back during business hours. And, to use the website to track a package. My package was scheduled to be delivered May 5th. And the sight said I "wasn't in Burleson". Heck, I've been here for over 33 years!

Just go check the reviews on their website! 1.2 stars ain't good! Yelp has similar reviews.
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-13-2022, 04:54 PM.

Comment

All shipping is high... I don’t care who you go thru...��*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                What ever you do, don't use Lone Star Overnight! Also known as LSO.com. The reveiws speak for them selves. I've got some money tied up in a transaction with a merchant that used them to ship a product to me. The merchant chose the shipper. And I've been trying to work with the merchant. After a few days of detective work, I've concluded they do not have a facility in Ft. Worth. I went to the last known addresses. And it's been over a year since they were at one. And 3 years at another. I called the merchant (a very big corporation) and suggested they investigate. I may contact the Texas AG next. There is no sense in a scam operation of this size getting way with theft like they have. And they have, or supposed to have, service centers all over Texas. When you call them, at any facility, the answering system always says they can't take call right now. Or call back during business hours. And, to use the website to track a package. My package was scheduled to be delivered May 5th. And the sight said I "wasn't in Burleson". Heck, I've been here for over 33 years!

Just go check the reviews on their website! 1.2 stars ain't good! Yelp has similar reviews.
                We just dealt with them for the first time. And have NO IDEA why our vendor chose them to use. Aggravating to say the least when we have customers waiting for product from us, that is being held up by those yahoos jacking around with the product. Thankfully they understood it wasn’t us…we knocked it out and got our portion done as soon as we had the materials in hand, but “out for delivery” for over a week and a half is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  It’s all in how you ship. USPS has a $15 surcharge for items over 36” now. Use Pirateship.com to print your own labels at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yea I just found this out, shipped an AR upper and got hit with the extra $15 on top of the shipping. It's Bull S

Comment

There’s no way I’d drive across the country to deliver one of my bows for 60-70.00. It all relative to how you look at it. I honestly don’t see how they can do it for what they can with current fuel prices .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Yep
                      Bought something and it was shipped LSO. Had never heard of them and after 2 weeks of no change in tracking info requested refund and seller did investigation and returned my money. Also said if I received item to just keep it. Low and behold a few weeks later it showed up

For clothes and things like frameless backpacks try using the bags to ship in. Has been a little cheaper for me on a few things. You can buy them at places like walmart. Material is thin but tough

Comment

On commercial items it’s doubled.

Comment

Ugh, my animals from SA should be shipping soon.

Comment

yeah watch out for the ones cashing in and scaming also , bought a shotgun off of gunbroker out of tulsa. the jackwagon charged me 85 bucks to ship it . then emailed me a copy of the shipping recipt with the tracking number and he forgot to cover up the total shipping cost on the bottom it was 39.00 ,called him out on it and he turned into a ghost .

Comment

Working...
                            X