Wood Hunting Blind Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
    here is how I built mine. I found two used 7x7 plastic storage sheds for sale on FB market place for $100 each. They come apart in panels so it was easy to haul into the woods where I wanted to put them. I built 8x10 wooden platforms and used precut stringers to make stairs for them. The extra size allowed me to have a porch on the back to get in and out of. I secured the blinds to bases using 6 inch "L" brackets with bolts and washers to try to keep them from ripping. I purchased (2) 48"x10" deer view windows for the sides and two 36x10" windows for the front. I found some old gaming recliners that swivel. I put two in each blind. I added some lights using a solar panel and put some carpet down to keep things quiet. I am thinking about adding a solar powered fan for early season. I have enough room for a shelf in the back corner to hold heaters, toilet paper, binoculars etc. Plenty of room for a few people and room for a kid to lay down if they get tired.
    Lol that is awesome! I think I will definelty do this myself! Letdown myself and put a motion sensor that wakes me up when the critters show up lol. But if you get a chance to take some photos I would love to see them.

Comment

Working...
    X