X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
    getting this from the site.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Don’t click on this. We are still working on it.

Comment

TBH not the only hunting and fishing websites being hacked. Having heck with others.
      Last edited by doghouse; 05-17-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        TBH not the only hunting and fishing websites being hacked. Having heck with with others.
        I am rolling along. 70% Microsoft 30% Apple
        We have not had a hick up...

Comment

Shutting off java also shuts off wordle. Dang cia, communists in america.

Comment

Blocked JavaScript but to no avail. Restarted and now it’s stuck on that stupid site. Asked to allow site to access but when I push “ block” it just keeps asking same question over and over. Can’t get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefyter View Post
              Blocked JavaScript but to no avail. Restarted and now it’s stuck on that stupid site. Asked to allow site to access but when I push “ block” it just keeps asking same question over and over. Can’t get rid of it.
              When you restarted Java probably turned back on as a default setting.

Comment

This is a mess! I keep getting all kinds of request and msg.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  When you restarted Java probably turned back on as a default setting.
                  Correct. Turned it off, now working. Thx bro!

Comment

When I tried opening it for several days it was a “ don’t jerk off alone” **** sight. Then for the last few days it was the “ update browser” that I got.

Comment

Thanks guys - thought I was going crazy. Deleted everything I could on my phone thinking some type of worm. Block javascript and back on-line. Been difficult to go to the toilet without TBH the last few days.

Comment

Any updates from mods on this? I have had to use Chrome with javascript turned off and I hate Google for a search engine. I usually use duckduckgo and have not been able to.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          What it says...

Update your browser
                          Due to recent hacks targeting undefined older browsers, we have developed an update and it is required for every phone. If you do not update, THEN your phone may be hacked. Update Now Decline 1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                          This is what I got a little while ago when I tried to link to a PM from email

Comment

You can also use Firefox in desktop mode.

Comment

Did this ever get fixed for Android? I still have to block Java to access the site through my phone.

Comment

Please do NOT click on any redirect links.
                                Still working to find where the malware is hidden.

Comment

Working...
                                X