Alaska fishing recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska fishing recommendation?

I need an outfitter w/ lodge in Alaska for a Client fishing trip. I don’t have anything specific in mind but mainly trout and/or salmon. Halibut is possible too… anyone have suggestion on best time of year and outfitter? Pretty open and look forward to hearing what you recommend.

Tim Berg's Alaskan fishing adventures . I belie e Tim has sold it but it is a top notch outfit. They have 3 or 4 places you can stay.

We always go to Seward and Soldotna.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tree Tops Lodge out of Thorne Bay. Family run outfit from Texas. Bubba Griggers is the owner he knows how to treat you right and put you on the fish.

Comment

Jimmie Jacks, cant say enough good things about the time we had.
        5 star accommodations, food. We stayed at the Seascape Lodge over looking the bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Jimmie Jacks, cant say enough good things about the time we had.
          5 star accommodations, food. We stayed at the Seascape Lodge over looking the bay.
          https://jimmiejackfishing.com/tel:1-907-262-5561
          This is where we went the last time. We stayed at the original lodge as I wanted to venture out in the evenings for dinners. Both lodges work well...just depends on if you want the wine and dine experience each evening there. They will definitely get you on fish.

Timing depends on the type of salmon you want to catch. Ay date you pick, there will be fish.....it all depends on the type of fish you want.

If you want an even different kind of experience where you get on a boat on Monday and don't get off until Friday. Another amazing experience is Classic Alaska Charters. Highly recommend this trip, and Captain Rob, as well. https://classicalaskacharters.com/
          Last edited by Mary; 05-02-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Crazy Rays out of whittier.

They’ve got a place called Port Ashton Lodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatly appreciate the recommendations!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                If you want an even different kind of experience where you get on a boat on Monday and don't get off until Friday. Another amazing experience is Classic Alaska Charters. Highly recommend this trip, and Captain Rob, as well. https://classicalaskacharters.com/
                And if you check the "Family" page on the website, you might see a beautiful family from Texas.

Comment

Explore the deep-sea thrill in Seward, Alaska with Seward Fishing Charters. Book your charter today for an unforgettable adventure!

Some good friends of mine operate this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X