Good news!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!!

Went in for my vasectomy consult a few weeks back and the doc found a large cyst/mass on ole lefty.... had my procedure this morning and he was able to remove the mass without removing ole lefty as previously discussed. Good day!!!

I refused the narcotics he perscribed so im just taking high power anti-inflammatories and self medicaticating with Balcones. Ice packs and compression help too!

Didn't want to embrace the nickname Uno, eh?

Glad all went well.

Comment

Congrats to you sir.

Comment

Great news!

As Chew would say, you could be called, Wun Hung Low.

Comment

Definitely worth celebrating!

Comment

Sorry but I can't talk about another man's junk.

Comment

Good stuff! They tried to give me valium form my procedure. I declined. They asked if I was anxious and I told them the thought of having another kid makes me anxious. . . not having the procedure. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                Sorry but I can't talk about another man's junk.
                When I was younger, mine was referred to as "the prize" ! Now...what you said!

Sorry Chef for derailing your thread. I'm happy you got that taken care of.

Comment

Good news, hope you recover quickly. Your pain control regimen sounds like a good one.

Comment

I was in the fire dept with a guy who had to have one removed. Literally the very moment he came back to work he was "One Nut."

Comment

If the left starts to hurt tap the right with a small ball peen hammer. It’ll take your mind off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        If the left starts to hurt tap the right with a small ball peen hammer. It’ll take your mind off of it.
                        no wonder they call you the hogmauler...LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X