Pnuma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pnuma?

Anyone have any input or recent experience on their Pnuma gear? A few older threads, but hoping for some recent input. Their warranty is what catches my eye.

I am specifically looking at the Selkirk jacket for an upcoming elk hunt in Colorado

I bought several items from them because they had 3xl sizes. Got the rain jacket and pants. Jacket fit good, pants were on the slim side closer to 2xlt but they stretch well. Bought the vest and a couple long sleeve performance shirts. I like all their gear that I have a lot.

Comment

I have a few items from them and they are well made. The sizing for a shirt I bought seemed off, but not by enough to worry about. Their clothes appear to be on par with the Sitka Gear that I own.

Today there are several pieces listed on Camofire for 40-50% off that you may want to look at.

Comment

Hey Chris - as mentioned above the Selkirk is on campfire right now. Here is price and availability at the moment.
        Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

late to this thread. But Pnuma is all I wear...got nearly entire line. Love it, great company

Comment

Working...
            X