Cabo San Lucas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo San Lucas?

I got invited to a fishing trip next weekend in Cabo. anyone been down there recently? HOW SAFE IS IT? What are the covid 19 rules/restrictions down there? I will be staying at a resort. Thank you.

Very safe down there, but like anywhere, you can find trouble if you go looking for it. Have to have a negative covid test within 3 days of departing. I believe they are still under a curfew. At the beginning of summer it was midnight. Then at the end of July it was 10pm.

Comment

Just go.

It's southeast California. Not Mexico

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been but it’s been a few years. They depend on tourism so those areas are safe. You will be very happy you went.

Comment

Will be there for my Honeymoon in 3 weeks so I hope it is safe! Should be staying on or near the resort most of the time so that should be good. Probably would not wander around town at night though...

Comment

Been many times, the last time was this past July. I never felt unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              Been many times, the last time was this past July. I never felt unsafe.
              Agreed, even at night… go have fun and enjoy the marina, restaurants, bars, culture, office, etc.

Comment

Boss goes all the time and is currently looking for a vacation house there. Go for it, and don't go looking for trouble. You will be fine, probably safer than Houston right now.

Comment

Just got back. Its great. They swab your elbow. They dont want to pay for your stay..
                  Fishing is great right now and will continue to pick up in the weeks ahead. Enjoy!

Comment

Fishing in cabo should be good this was one year ago today.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X