No announcement yet.

BLowtech did it to me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what year models are we talking about? I own a Bowtech Assassin but don't see any issues with it.

Aside from that, I see a lot of posts on here where people have 'replaced' the limbs on theirs and then turn around and sell it, is that really OK with you, or do you inform the new owner of the risk, if there is one?

Comment

I have had a CPX since the first year they came out....10+ years ago??? And I have not had one problem with mine. I keep mine stored inside my house and if I can, it rides inside the truck on trips. Granted I do not shoot 100 times a year, but it is used a fair amount. I hear of these BowTech problems but I still love the way it shoots. I had an older bow that I kept in my garage, in a case and the heat one summer popped the bow string. I will never keep a bow in the heat again.

Comment

Bowtech = 6.0 PSD of the archery world!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Really? I have not heard of any issues with realm series and after, when they changed limbs.

The destroyer series and Cpx are 8-12 year old HIGH performance bows. They stress things. A Prius don’t sling many rods…..

Limbs could not handle a long life at that performance. Bowtech changed limbs… and backed off the throttle some

Again IF you bought it from a dealer and registered it you will be taken care of
          This.

I had to replace the limbs on my RPM 360 2-3 times. After the last time I decided it was time for a new bow.

The archery shop said the same thing about the aggressiveness of the bows and the limbs could not handle for more than a couplel years. He did say the new Bowtechs do not have any issues.

I did shoot the new Realm and while there was some things I liked about it I went with the Mathews VXR and am very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
            man that sucks... I've owned 6 different Bowtech bows over the last 12 years and have never had a problem like that. Still have my old 340 that i keep for a backup and it's holding up great.
            I would not take for my Insanity CPXL.. Its old and has been shot 1,000's of times. Zero issues..
            Most limb issues are from shooting too light of an arrow over a long period of time.. A heavier arrow will solve a lot of these limb issues..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 10-18-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Bowtech = 6.0 PSD of the archery world!
              ^^^This is so true! 😂

Comment

Working...
              X