No announcement yet.

School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wuz they in the same grade? At what age do you become an adult?

Comment

Dumb ars, lock him up.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I'm confused yall say sometimes a good old fashioned *** whoopin is in order and then when it happens it's ok to shoot the *** whooper?
        My take is that it's all based on context. If we found out the aggressor has been bullying the shooter for a year and the shooter had had enough. Welp, don't be a piece of **** human. If we find out that the shooter raped the aggressor's sister then yeah there would be no stopping the guy from stomping a mud hole in you.
        We've all likely been in fights. There's a limit that, when reached, says the fight is over. Dude had his hands up, in a corner, and wasn't able to defend himself from a relentless attack. Imagine this wasn't in a school and someone attacked another relentlessly, wouldn't you expect to use any and all means at your disposal?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          I just watched the video of the kid getting attacked.....
          They would not want me on the jury. It seemed like he had a pretty go reason to shot the guy that attacked him

JMO

fight was no different than most other fights I saw while in HS, two teenage boys doing what teenage boys do. No weapon was used on him and he had no reason to be in fear of his life.

No way can it turning into a shooting be justified!

Comment

But bringing a gun to school seems premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
              My take is that it's all based on context. If we found out the aggressor has been bullying the shooter for a year and the shooter had had enough. Welp, don't be a piece of **** human. If we find out that the shooter raped the aggressor's sister then yeah there would be no stopping the guy from stomping a mud hole in you.
              We've all likely been in fights. There's a limit that, when reached, says the fight is over. Dude had his hands up, in a corner, and wasn't able to defend himself from a relentless attack. Imagine this wasn't in a school and someone attacked another relentlessly, wouldn't you expect to use any and all means at your disposal?
              IMO, my opinion is back in the 70's and early 80's, take it outside, man-on-man, leave it there. We didn't need guns, and we all carried knives, but it was man to man.

Comment

Can tell which ones never had their *** kicked in school
                ...you don't pull a gun and shoot someone just because they got the better of you in a fist fight. Pure chicken ****.. take your *** whipping like a man and move the **** on. I still can't understand why so many people are scared to get popped in the mouth these days. So scared to take a butt whipping that they have to pull a gun. Saw many many fights in school and no one pulled a weapon just took the *** kicking and went on about their day.

Comment

Here you go, posted on Youtube two days ago....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    fight was no different than most other fights I saw while in HS, two teenage boys doing what teenage boys do. No weapon was used on him and he had no reason to be in fear of his life.

No way can it turning into a shooting be justified!
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      That's a job repellent device man. Get it right..

Comment

I went back and watched it again. To everyone saying that this was just another boy fight, didn't watch the video. From the very first frame, shooter had his arms and hands around his head trying to block the attack from the other kid.
                        Fights we were in back in the day had unspoken rules of when to stop. Well, at least mine did. I never continued when the other guy stopped fighting and gave up.
                        Who knows what happened prior to the video start? I'm not saying the kid is justified because I don't know the context. But if a man attacks me like what I saw in the video, then he needs to expect to lose a lot of blood....and quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                          I went back and watched it again. To everyone saying that this was just another boy fight, didn't watch the video. From the very first frame, shooter had his arms and hands around his head trying to block the attack from the other kid.
                          Fights we were in back in the day had unspoken rules of when to stop. Well, at least mine did. I never continued when the other guy stopped fighting and gave up.
                          Who knows what happened prior to the video start? I'm not saying the kid is justified because I don't know the context. But if a man attacks me like what I saw in the video, then he needs to expect to lose a lot of blood....and quickly.

Only one person gets to decide when am *** whippin is over and that’s the one whippin. It is foolish to stop whippin an *** before you are convinced the *** is completely whipped

Comment

Only one person gets to decide when am *** whippin is over and that’s the one whippin. It is foolish to stop whippin an *** before you are convinced the *** is completely whipped
                            Whooper was 15 years old whooping an 18 year old. I'll bet good money the shooter was the bully.

Comment

Only one person gets to decide when am *** whippin is over and that’s the one whippin.
                              Sounds like the shooter decided this one.

It is foolish to stop whippin an *** before you are convinced the *** is completely whipped
                              THIS I agree with.
                              Edit: But you need to be self-aware of when the boys-will-be-boys fight turns into an attack on a defenseless person that has given up.
                              Last edited by TexasLongball; 10-06-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

In other news...the shooting victim recovers and is suspended indefinitely for using the "N" word on school property.

Oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X