Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-6. 160-165

Comment

Interesting - thanks for the info. Have not heard that before. Every tidbit helps

OP - what is the wire cage in the background for? Protecting a tree? Perch trap for the next heavy rain?

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
      Look at the picture where the deer is walking towards the camera. The calluses on his front knees are a good indicator of a 6.5+ deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        166 looks 7ish but definitely could be older
        This

Comment

7yo-160”

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
            Interesting - thanks for the info. Have not heard that before. Every tidbit helps

OP - what is the wire cage in the background for? Protecting a tree? Perch trap for the next heavy rain?
            It’s a cotton seed feeder. After seeing these pictures I think he’s right at 160” that’s a big frame. Shame he didn’t keep that split 3 this year.

Comment

6yo 162"

Comment

6 year old and 170

Comment

I dont remember this much agreement on a deer. 160 to 170. 6 plus. I had him at 165. Those web brutes are big bodies though. Would not surprise me if he hit 70.

Comment

He must not be big enough or old enough since he is running around in daylight after bow season opened!

Comment

58-60. Old enough.

Comment

Wow it's crazy the alignment amongst the group, I intentionally did not scroll down before making my judgement and said to myself 7.5+ and 167.

Comment

6.5-7.5, +- 170. Probably 220#+

Comment

Wow, I’m really surprised at the consistency in responses. I know he’s 5+ because of history with him, but I’m not convinced he’s 6+. That being said, our deer have been in great shape all summer. Younger deer look more mature, and older deer look younger. I have him at 152”, my buddy I hung with says 152”-156”. Our place is MLD, but we can’t start hunting until the rifle opener, even though we bow hunt 95% of the time. They just flew our pasture on Friday and saw this deer from the air. Ranch mgr told me 150’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

6+ and I think his G4s will keep him out of the 60s. I think he is high 150s.

Comment

8 yrs 70s

Comment

Working...
                                X