Praying for your dad, brother. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers for your dad, any updates ?

Comment

Praying for your dad. I am on day 15 with it right now and it is no joke.

Comment

They went ahead and gave him the antibody infusion at around 4:00 this morning and some strong cough medicine and sent him home. While he was at the hospital his O2 levels stayed at 94-95, once he got home and continued to cough the O2 levels started to fluctuate again.

He has only slept for about 4-5 hours since Friday so he is going to try and fall asleep and check his levels again when he wakes up if he can fall asleep. If they don’t stay around 95 he will more than likely go back to the hospital. This is by far the sickest he has ever been but hopefully the infusion will start to kick in later on today.

I appreciate all the support, a lot of good people in here that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                They went ahead and gave him the antibody infusion at around 4:00 this morning and some strong cough medicine and sent him home. While he was at the hospital his O2 levels stayed at 94-95, once he got home and continued to cough the O2 levels started to fluctuate again.

He has only slept for about 4-5 hours since Friday so he is going to try and fall asleep and check his levels again when he wakes up if he can fall asleep. If they don’t stay around 95 he will more than likely go back to the hospital. This is by far the sickest he has ever been but hopefully the infusion will start to kick in later on today.

Praying for your dad. Is he taking ivermectin and Zinc?

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post

Melatonin helped me be able to sleep

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent for your dad. Keep a close eye on him and any adverse changes get him in. Don't let him tell you he's ok. You verify it. Trust me on that!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

How is your dad doing today?

Comment

Hope he started feeling better

Comment

Working...
                                X