No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol it's just not fair Biko brought 80 lbs of food with him.

Comment

I thought Theresa would get pulled, she looks very thin to me. I can't believe no one is trapping hares or mice.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Colter washed his face, kind of, and got pulled. Theresa might be pulled next, Biko is just a guy that didn't have anything better to do. Clay is still going, but getting very thin and starting to miss his family.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          Colter washed his face, kind of, and got pulled. Theresa might be pulled next, Biko is just a guy that didn't have anything better to do. Clay is still going, but getting very thin and starting to miss his family.
          Yes he is missing his family, but that guy is tough as nails and doing this to benefit his family. I know a lot of people on every season say that, but Clay spends most of the hunting season away from his family providing meat due to his lifestyle choices. If he goes home I dont see it being because he taps due to missing them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This season has been a pretty disappointing season, that lake and area have bad juju , and not much food

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              This season has been a pretty disappointing season, that lake and area have bad juju , and not much food
              Agree, it's less survival and more who can hold off starvation the longest. If Clay hadn't gotten that deer the show would be horribly boring, and he'd probably be gone by now.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Agree, it's less survival and more who can hold off starvation the longest. If Clay hadn't gotten that deer the show would be horribly boring, and he'd probably be gone by now.
                “” At least one of the contestants said that when taking the various restrictions and the animals they saw during their stay into account, they were pretty much limited to deer of a certain size, grouse, ducks, and rabbits, none of which were available in any abundance.”” and I am not impressed with the quality of the fishing

Comment

It’s suppose to be difficult. They have almost no food and are still around 70 days in.

These episodes can’t go on forever. If they had fish, deer, and rabbits in abundance they would never tap out.

That being said the show has been boring. Need someone to fend off a bear attack or something

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    That being said the show has been boring. Need someone to fend off a bear attack or something
                    Clay has been singlehandedly providing all the drama... literally set out in the dark to go try and call in a mountain lion!

If he gets pulled medically before Biko I'm gonna be very disgruntled.

Comment

I really thought Biko would get pulled. He has lost too much weight in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                        I really thought Biko would get pulled. He has lost too much weight in a short time.
                        And I was thinking it would be Theresa who gets pulled!

Comment

I'm still betting on Clay. I bet we get a double medical pull next week for the finale. Maybe they will finally give Clay some well deserved extra footage.

Comment

I believe Clay will win. But find myself losing interest and finding the show hard to watch. I agree with doing away with the why they quit interviews. Nothing more pathetic than a grown man crawfishing for excuses of why he couldn’t cut the mustard.

I would like to see some added mental stress for viewer entertainment. You know…. Set up a smoker full of brisket and ribs 100 yards upwind after about 30 days. Every time the medical team comes have them carry a greasy sack of burgers and fries. All yours if u wanna tap right now and grab a hot shower.

Comment

If they medically tap two people next episode for being too thin I'm afraid that's going to be Clay and Theresa. Biko has lost a lot of weight but he's still got a few plates of leftovers from what he started with. Maybe his issues with his feet will take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                If they medically tap two people next episode for being too thin I'm afraid that's going to be Clay and Theresa. Biko has lost a lot of weight but he's still got a few plates of leftovers from what he started with. Maybe his issues with his feet will take him out.
                                Seems like in a earlier season they pulled someone for losing a certain percent of their weight.. if I was clay I'd start chowing down on the bone marrow or whatever has the highest fat content left on that deer..

I figured it was gonna be the lady they pulled this time .

Comment

Working...
                                X