College Station mechanic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Station mechanic needed

I am looking for an honest Chevy mechanic at College Station. My son is a new student down there and eventually we will need some help. Any recommendations?

A lot of people like stratta.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      I am looking for an honest Chevy mechanic at College Station. My son is a new student down there and eventually we will need some help. Any recommendations?
      I dont know if they are a "chevy mechanic" but i know B&B auto in Bryan is a honest place..we moved here in June and wifes cherokee check engine came on (again). Took it to christian brothers and they quoted us 3500 dollars for catalytic converter and 2 o2 sensors......... took it to B&B and they said it was only 1 o2 sensor and charged me like 180..... best of luck

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy is awesome. He kept my Chevy Tahoe running when I was in school at TAMU. I’d trust him to fix anything and he’s the least expensive I found by a long shot. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I second B&B

Comment

Tim’s Customs.
            Mr Gordon passed away and is under new ownership.

Comment

Mobile mechanic of Aggieland. Owners name is Chet they will come to your vehicle and do the repairs if possible, or take to their shop

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I hope I don't need anyone, but it is better than driving 2 1/2 hours each way to see if I can fix something.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                  Tim’s Customs.
                  Mr Gordon passed away and is under new ownership.

When did that happen? That man was a magician when it came to automobiles. His BIL the one eyed guy was pretty top notch as well. Sorry to hear Mr. Don passed.

Comment

Working...
                  X