Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
    Can you post a picture from there. Dont do FB.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
    From cooper wma fb page

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

What's the Facebook link?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=HR3;15254970]What's the Facebook link?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Had a stand stolen at Cooper over the weekend. Set the stand friday night, forgot it was youth hunt this past weekend, came back yesterday afternoon to hunt it and it was gone. Lone Wolf alpha with a stained seat, got three of my climbing sticks too. If they were dumb enough to reset it and yall see it please let me know, thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BackwoodzHank View Post
            Had a stand stolen at Cooper over the weekend. Set the stand friday night, forgot it was youth hunt this past weekend, came back yesterday afternoon to hunt it and it was gone. Lone Wolf alpha with a stained seat, got three of my climbing sticks too. If they were dumb enough to reset it and yall see it please let me know, thanks

Did you check with the warden or the WMA staff in case they took it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Called the warden, he didnt know anything about it, have a friend who knows a member of the staff checking with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BackwoodzHank View Post
                Called the warden, he didnt know anything about it, have a friend who knows a member of the staff checking with them.

Dang, I hope it was the staff so you’ll know what happened and get your stuff back.

If not then I’m really sorry to hear that some sorry SOB stole your gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any reports from this past week?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw 3 does this morning. They saw me before I saw them.

Comment

Im hesitant to post this, but here goes. This one showed up Wednesday of last week. I'm anxious to get back out there after this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        Im hesitant to post this, but here goes. This one showed up Wednesday of last week. I'm anxious to get back out there after this week.

Looks like a good ern! Good luck!

Comment

Lots of folks hunting the state park today

Comment

Do you like the wildgame innovations cameras?

I've been running a handful of the cheap WalMart tascos out there. They work ok. Don't want to risk putting real cameras out there....

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                              Do you like the wildgame innovations cameras?

I've been running a handful of the cheap WalMart tascos out there. They work ok. Don't want to risk putting real cameras out there....
                              Its functional. Thats all I need. And it was cheap from Walmart as well. So it dont hurt as bad if it goes missing.

Comment

Take a climbing stick or two with you to hang your cameras and they will stop walking off.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X