No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our hopes are starting to brighten. Thanks again for all the powerful prayers.
    The amazing thing is that the little girl who was sitting in the front passenger seat where the impact was, was the least injured. She was taken to a local hospital for stitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Above is a link to donate

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith In the LORD!!!

Comment

*spotfund is the easiest place to create beautiful and free online fundraisers. It takes just minutes to start raising money today.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
              RobinHood, seeing the pix of the car and reading what all has gone on brings me back to just shy of a yr ago. My son was hit by a train on his way to football practice. I can tell you God is amazing and can heal all things. Everyone seems to be headed in the right direction. Yes things may take time to get back to normal but time heals. I’m praying for ALL involved. If there is anything I can help with or if you need someone to talk to please message me with your number and I’ll gladly talk with you. God bless.

So glad your son made a full recovery. We’re trying desperately to convince her that she did nothing wrong. Every time she sees a pic of the boys, she breaks down crying. That in itself is tough on all of us.

Comment

This is great news, Jason! Continued prayers for physical and mental healing of everyone involved.

On a side note... any info on the driver of the white Jeep in your first pic?

Comment

Prayers for you all Jason.
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Glad they are doing better

Like already said, miracle they survived that impact

Comment

More prayers of thanks for their survival and for blessings that they will recover fully!

Comment

Prayers my friends. God is good

Comment

Sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news about the boys. Looking at the picture of you he car God had some powerful guardian angels watching over your family. Continued prayers Jason.

Comment

Praying for full recovery, both physical and emotional for all involved in Jesus name.

Comment

Need more specific prayers for Blaine.
                                Man this is scary. I hate it!
                                Last update.

I think I got all this correct!

Ending the night, as of now, with Brax being more vocal and crying for his momma. He still isn’t really talking but making sounds. Whereas before he’d just stare and nothing else. He still hasn’t sat up or anything but that’s ok. He’s staying awake for longer periods of time.

Please keep praying for precious Blaine. He still has not woke up. The doctor said the sedation he was given should be out of his system by now. If he’s not awake by (I forgot what time tomorrow) they are going to do an MRI (I think that’s it) to see what is going on. He is breathing on his own. He did squeeze Mikayla’s hand without being asked. So, we don’t know if it was reflex or because he heard Mikayla’s voice (she was talking to Alex on phone when this happened). So, please say some extra prayers tonight for sweet little Blainey[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317] Thank y’all for being here with us through this journey[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Comment

Working...
                                X