Bighorn TL3 price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bighorn TL3 price

Anyone know a way to get a deal on a TL3? Any coupon codes or anything?
    I was thinking brownells would give 10% off for your first order. Anyone know if this is still valid?

Gonna do a build with Clayton at WTO and I’m going to ship him an action.

Shoooot. Finding one in stock is one thing. A deal is a long shot. Check bug holes

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Shoooot. Finding one in stock is one thing. A deal is a long shot. Check bug holes
      Altus has one in stock but wanted to know if there were any deals to be had before dropping the coin.. not looking like it by that response lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
        Altus has one in stock but wanted to know if there were any deals to be had before dropping the coin.. not looking like it by that response lol
        Yeah you’ll have to get reaaaal lucky. Buy from Altus or BH and it’ll save you the tax. Just got a big Altus order last week. Still crazy fast shipping even these days.

Comment

Bugholes is out of all Zermatt actions. Just talked with Russ yesterday as I have an order for 3 barrels and 3 actions for a few customer builds. My stuff will be here early-mid April so I’d call and get on the list as they have parts coming in every couple weeks. I’m thinking of buying an EDM and making actions. Talked with Reggie at Stiller last week and she said they’re busier than ever.

Comment

Working...
          X