Travel Trailer repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Trailer repair

Anyone have someone they have used or trust to do some roof repair on a travel trailer. We have a one at the lease that has a seam leaking that has caused some wood damage. I rebuilt the flooring in it a few year ago but I think the roof may be out of my abilities.Trailer is in Jacksboro so closer to there would be a help.. Thanks in advance for the help..

NRS in Decatur has a good service department

Comment

There's a guy in the Wichita Falls Craigslist ads that does onsite repairs. But, I have not used his services yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmedic View Post
        Anyone have someone they have used or trust to do some roof repair on a travel trailer. We have a one at the lease that has a seam leaking that has caused some wood damage. I rebuilt the flooring in it a few year ago but I think the roof may be out of my abilities.Trailer is in Jacksboro so closer to there would be a help.. Thanks in advance for the help..
        I do rv repairs for a living and I think the roof work is a lot easier of work than the floors

Comment

RV Roof Repair Kits available

FYI: Please do not use any form of acrylic to restore an RV roof, it will not last longer than 5 years and cannot stand up to long term water.. We have created an amazing repair and restoration kit for Fiberglass,EPDM and other RV roofs, it includes a self adhesive tape, a fiber-ed coating for seams, voids and around vents and an amazing silicone top coat, it is highly flexible, withstands ponding water, hail, wind and fire. You can see pictures on our facebook/roofarmourinc page of customers who have used the products, as well as re-coats we have performed. Its Easy, Affordable and Lasts. or roofarmourdiy.com - Happy Trails!!

Comment

Working...
          X