Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be interesting what will happen to the small schools like TCU, Tech and Baylor.

Comment

Originally posted by brandona View Post
      be interesting what will happen to the small schools like tcu, tech and baylor.

pac12

Comment

This answers the OU / OSU hurdle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I read that what has essentially kept them linked in the past was Boren.

There’s nothing holding either university back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I read that what has essentially kept them linked in the past was Boren.

There’s nothing holding either university back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            After you have boasted all the rest you will come and join the best . . The alignment shown above would have the effect of reestablishing the big12west and the old original SEC . . Bring it . . No Alabama every year . .

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
              SEC must be real attractive. Considering with playoff expansion, those two teams will make it every **** year if they stay in the Big 12.

Playoff expansion is the main reason for the stink.... Many coaches and players are against the 12 team playoff model or playing 12 games total... This is all to get the 8 game playoff model in place. Which would be the Power 5 conference champs plus 3 at-large teams so that the Big 12 and PAC 12 have a road to title and the door is still open for a smaller school as well....IMHO

Comment

OU and Texas are big programs and I’m good with an expansion

I hope this would include more conferences games to eliminate some of the small school out of conference games.

Comment

Are we getting closer to an nfl style divisioning and playoff system? Seems undefeated would be hard to do if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Are we getting closer to an nfl style divisioning and playoff system? Seems undefeated would be hard to do if it happens

I think so. I’ve said to the dismay of many tbh’ers there are no longer 5 power conferences. OU/UT to the sec (which I hope happens and believe the $ will be too much for it not to) effectively makes 3 major conferences, with the pac picking up the crumbs from b12 and being a distant 4th.

Next move is sec leaves the ncaa and forms own league

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Leef View Post
                      Heath…Do you want us to let you in? Yes or no? LOL

Us? Let? Lol

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-21-2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

There is a metric **** ton to unpack here!![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          After you have boasted all the rest you will come and join the best . . The alignment shown above would have the effect of reestablishing the big12west and the old original SEC . . Bring it . . No Alabama every year . .
                          You don’t think BAMA is going to let the Vandy of the West get away do you?

Comment

I was on record however many years ago aggy got scared of the LHN and ran, that the Big 12 needed to money whip Noter Dame (huuurl) and find a couple more, AND start courting others to get to 16.......OR blow it up and jump.

Sure didn’t see the sec as the landing spot, but I suppose much can change.

I’m not as well versed on most of this as most of y’all, but this feels like it could be just as much the start of a different “super” (16 team) conference, as it is Texas and 0u going to the sec, but what do I know.

One thing I know for CERTAIN, is that El General, and Heath, have a far better grasp on the reality of all of this, than Leef does...

Let the goofiness begin!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              You don’t think BAMA is going to let the Vandy of the West get away do you?
                              Of course, you get jajaw every year . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I was on record however many years ago aggy got scared of the LHN and ran, that the Big 12 needed to money whip Noter Dame (huuurl) and find a couple more, AND start courting others to get to 16.......OR blow it up and jump.

Sure didn’t see the sec as the landing spot, but I suppose much can change.

I’m not as well versed on most of this as most of y’all, but this feels like it could be just as much the start of a different “super” (16 team) conference, as it is Texas and 0u going to the sec, but what do I know.

One thing I know for CERTAIN, is that El General, and Heath, have a far better grasp on the reality of all of this, than Leef does...

Let the goofiness begin!

Move auburn and bama to the east and ou and ut to the west and we are set to go. This will be fun. One part of me thinks it’s almost unfair to have to compete in this conference if it goes through to make the playoff but **** all sports will be unreal competitive and fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X