Kimber Micro 9mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimber Micro 9mm?

Anyone have one of these, and what are your thoughts. Bass Pro/ Cableas is running a special starting tomorrow on the Micro 9mm with laser for $579.99 sounds like a good deal, are they worth it.

God Bless
    Bish

They are ok I have one. I like my sig p938 extreme better but I’m a little biased to sig anyways. Overall mine seems ok no issues at all, go for it.

Comment

I have 2 a his and hers ,and they perform flawless. No jams. Easy to carry. And very accurate. You will be happy.

Comment

I like mine, I carry it in a soft neoprene holster in my front pocket. U can’t even tell I’m carrying it. It’s great for a close in gun fight.

Comment

I have one minus the laser. They do shoot well and are comfortable to shoot. Mine gave me a little trouble at first, but was able to determine it to be a magazine issue. I have always shot the 1911 platform, so the micro felt pretty much the same. Hope that helps

Comment

As my brother Nothinbutwelves said they are awesome..I have a Shield 9mm as well and carry micro 2 to1 over it..

Comment

I am looking for a stainless one with rosewood handles...........

Comment

Love mine but the finish is an aluminum plating of some type and is coming of around the areas that touch the skin/ get sweaty. I would go with stainless or blued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldnt mind having one. I like the small frame glocks though too.

Comment

My wife and daughter each have one. They are decent CC guns and havent missed a lick after a couple hundred rounds. If I have a gripe about them the trigger is heavy and long, nothing like a fine 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                      Love mine but the finish is an aluminum plating of some type and is coming of around the areas that touch the skin/ get sweaty. I would go with stainless or blued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I had the Stainless Micro 9 and had the same problems. The only thing stainless is the slide and barrel. Everything else is aluminum with a clear coat. Cost me 90 bucks to ship it back to them, a 3 week wait, and a phone call saying it was my fault and they would fix it for $270. With the added $90 shipping I paid(in a box with a label they gave me), that’s not much less than what I paid for it New. After a long battle and very clearly expressing my thoughts about their products and service, they refinished the gun and sent it back to me at no cost. I was not impressed with the gun and definitely not impressed with their costumer service. I traded it in on a G43 and could be happier.

Comment

love mine. I didn't like the trigger at first but did some light smoothing and polishing and make it much more crisp. still a little long and heavy but I personally perfer that in a gun that I am toting cocked and locked. very accurate and lazer stays put.

Comment

Sig 365is $500 regular price at academy. That’s the only subcompact I’d buy.

Comment

Has no one had an issue with their's not firing everytime. My brother and I both are Kimber folks but have sent both Micro 9's back to be looked at by Kimber. He shot 150 rounds, myself 100 and have had several mis-fires. No amount of cleaning including pulling the firing pin and cleaning them up has helped. Hoping they can fix it or their useless as an EDC.

Comment

Working...
                            X