Other than the NRA...what foundation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than the NRA...what foundation?

Other than the NRA, what 2A foundation should I be giving money to?

Are they a reputable foundation that puts our money to good use advancing AND protecting 2A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
    Other than the NRA, what 2A foundation should I be giving money to?

Are they a reputable foundation that puts our money to good use advancing AND protecting 2A?

Any donation to another 2A organization is wasted money. Yes, the NRA has had some problems but there is a reason only the NRA is targeted by the dems and the media, because the NRA works. All others are just talk, no action. The NRA is your best bet. Why is it the media never mentions the other 2A groups in a negative way?

Comment

Firearms Policy Coalition and GOA gun owners of America are two that you should look at. There’s a reason the NRA is filing bankruptcy and it’s not from fighting laws, they work on defense but not offense. FPC is who I personally support and donate to

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Any donation to another 2A organization is wasted money. Yes, the NRA has had some problems but there is a reason only the NRA is targeted by the dems and the media, because the NRA works. All others are just talk, no action. The NRA is your best bet. Why is it the media never mentions the other 2A groups in a negative way?

The NRA isn’t even talk, bills on the table and they don’t say a word until it gets shot down. All they do is react to stuff in a defensive manner rather than proactively try and get unjust laws removed in an offensive manner. There’s a reason they filed for bankruptcy, those jets, vacations, and new wardrobes get expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
          Firearms Policy Coalition and GOA gun owners of America are two that you should look at. There’s a reason the NRA is filing bankruptcy and it’s not from fighting laws, they work on defense but not offense. FPC is who I personally support and donate to

I second FPC and have given money multiple times. If enough people would switch over they could get a lot more done. The NRA is all about "compromise", but when you give these politicians an inch they take 100 miles.

Comment

3rd for FPC and GOA.

Comment

Another vote for FPC and GOA. Also TSRA, they do a lot for run rights in Texas.

Comment

Yeah, I guess you guys are a lot smarter than the dems and libs who are attacking only the NRA, not some fringe groups. what y'all doing is dividing the gun owners and then the left will conquer. Pretty stupid move at a time when we really need the unity. Give me a break.

Comment

Not necessarily an organization that needs donations but they do good work on the legislative side
                  As the firearm industry trade association, NSSF leads the way in advocating for the industry and its business and jobs, keeping guns out of the wrong hands, encouraging enjoyment of recreational shooting and hunting and helping people better understand the industry’s lawful products.

Comment

TSRA

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Goa

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        Yeah, I guess you guys are a lot smarter than the dems and libs who are attacking only the NRA, not some fringe groups. what y'all doing is dividing the gun owners and then the left will conquer. Pretty stupid move at a time when we really need the unity. Give me a break.
                        So you suggest we put all our money into a group that only fights for a percentage of our gun rights, not all of them?

Comment

NRA and Gun Owners of America.

Comment

I am a member of the NRA and NSSF. I must say that the NRA Annual Convention is my favorite of all shows that I attend. Great folks and most everyone that attends has a smile on their face.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by SETX_Insanity View Post
                              So you suggest we put all our money into a group that only fights for a percentage of our gun rights, not all of them?

I don’t even know if you can say they fight for anything. When the possible brace nonsense was happening a month or so ago they did nothing and made zero comments except there tweet after it was shot down thanks to the FPC and GOA.

Comment

Working...
                              X