Hunting / Hiking Boot Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting / Hiking Boot Suggestions

Thinking about getting a new pair of hunting / hiking boot. I have some snake boot & rubber boots, but I'm looking for a lightweight decent pair of 8-10" lace up boots. I would like to stay under $150. My 10yr. old $35 Academy boots finally had a blow out last week. Thanks

I just bought a pair of Irish setter vaprtrek boots. They are really comfortable and have been great so far. Has them on Saturday and Sunday all day with no issues

Comment

I’ve got a pair of Lowa Renegades that I would probably grab on the way out if my house was burning down. Very impressed with them over the past four years.

Comment

Meindl light hikers. They'll be stretching that price range a bit but are well worth it. Last forever and the cork soles help when you're on your feet all day. Used to get them from Cabelas, not sure if they still sell them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will check those out

Comment

I use Vasque hiking boots I've had for 3 years - has held up pretty well

Comment

I have a pair of Merrell leather waterproof hikers are super comfortable. Lost my high insulated rubber boots but discovered I like these better.

Comment

Can't beat those Irish setters. A little over $100 and they are lightweight and broke in on day one. Buy a 1/2 size bigger than normal

Comment

Forgive this AD

New waterproof hiking boots, available retail in 2021.March. Made of waterproof leather and Vibram rubber outsole. Comfortable and durable boots at affordable price. you can get one from https://rockroosterfootwear.com/
                  Last edited by lyuluck; 11-25-2020, 04:15 AM. Reason: add correct link

Comment

Danner Alsea. Quality material, great grip, and lighter than I expected. They're very comfortable after 2 days of wear to break in. They have gore-tex but I can't speak to that yet as I haven't been in the rain or wet grass with them.

Comment

Salomon Gtx 4d 3. Gor tex membrane is water proof, comfortable as any tennis shoe, and way tougher than the light weight Meindel's I've had. Little above the price mentioned but on sale right now.

Comment

I wear Solomon gtx 4d. I prefer light and comfortable. Most hunting type boots are too bulky imo..

Comment

Danner has some stuff on sale

Comment

Solomon’s mid x! no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lowa Renegades

Comment

Working...
                              X