Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest SH#$ I have ever seen.....

Comment

“Culture has evolved,” Kimberly Boyd, who works on the Potato Head brand at Hasbro, told Fast Company. “Kids want to be able to represent their own experiences. The way the brand currently exists — with the ‘Mr.’ and ‘Mrs.’ — is limiting when it comes to both gender identity and family structure.”

Dear Lord, please send the giant meteor. We have nothing left to offer. Amen.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Orwellian

Comment

Next nitwit that spouts off to me about preferred pronouns is getting called an "it" so tired of this stupidity!

Comment

Disney will need to add an additional apology disclaimer to the beginning of all the Toy Stories movies now. They have already done it to a lot of their movies.

Comment

Hasbro has their tater head up their tater hole....

Comment

Give me a break, all this stuff makes me tired...8 months till hunting season

Comment

The world or at least the US has gone crazy.

I guess Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is in for a name change

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      You know what the call folks that make certain words illegal?

Dicktaters

I read that totally wrong. I thought it said TAKERS [emoji2369]

Comment

I know there’s more important and weighty matters for us to sigh and cry about but some time it’s simple benchmarks like this that really let us know how bad off we are or at least how far off a lot of people are.This really made me sad.

Comment

Fing crazy......... Unbelievable.

Comment

Planters peanuts is probably next...he’s clearly a dude wearing a top hat. Let me guess gonna have to put a Mrs peanut beside him in a dress...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              Planters peanuts is probably next...he’s clearly a dude wearing a top hat. Let me guess gonna have to put a Mrs peanut beside him in a dress...SMH
                              In today's world we'd be lucky if it was a Mrs. The gays are gonna be mad that Mr. Potato Head isn't bisexual.

Comment

“Kids want to be able to represent their own experiences."

Not true at all. Parents want to shove their values and beliefs down their kid's throat and not let them be a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X