TBH Express needed for deer mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed for deer mount

Made a post a few months back trying to get a young mans deer mounted after his dad passed away in an accident. The mount will be done Monday or Tuesday. I will be flying into DFW on Wednesday next week. I’m trying to see if there is anyone headed from Brazoria county towards DFW or even East Texas early next week that might be able to grab the mount from Tim (ttaxidermy). My plan is to be in east Texas Thursday evening to deliver the deer to the young man. Any help would be appreciated.

Bump this up for a good cause !

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

What part of East Texas? I live near Tyler. My husband is going to Alvarado tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            What part of East Texas? I live near Tyler. My husband is going to Alvarado tomorrow
            The mount is south of Houston. The kid lives in Marshall. I’m trying to see if someone is headed north of Houston on Monday or Tuesday. I’m just trying to save a little on driving if I can. If not, I will drive from dfw to get the mount and then drive back up to Marshall to get this kid his dads deer.

Comment

I will be going to Houston next month for Spring Break. My in laws live in Montgomery. If Tim can meet me somewhere I would be happy to bring it back to Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                I will be going to Houston next month for Spring Break. My in laws live in Montgomery. If Tim can meet me somewhere I would be happy to bring it back to Dallas.
                That would be great, except I’ve already got my flights and rental booked. I have to use my time off for work by March 11th or I lose it so I saved it for this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                  That would be great, except I’ve already got my flights and rental booked. I have to use my time off for work by March 11th or I lose it so I saved it for this time.
                  No worries. If you need me just let me know.

Comment

Keep this up top until we get this taken care of !

Comment

I'm not going to be able to help you with this one. I was hoping it would be closer.

Comment

I think I can get it from Brazoria to Conroe. Let me know if that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrodd View Post
                          I think I can get it from Brazoria to Conroe. Let me know if that will help.
                          That saves me 2hrs of driving round trip. If you can work out the trade off with Tim and I can pick it up from you around 1pm on Thursday, that works for me. I will pm you Tim’s number. Thanks!

Comment

Just texted Tim.

Comment

We have a plan in the works.... Hotrodd is handling it.. Thanks fellas..

Comment

Working...
                              X