Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    This beauty was in my yard this evening! I didn’t have a thing here to feed it. He was beak deep getting something. Hope he makes it
    Cool picture. I seen and Albino one here in January. I thought I was seeing things or it was plastic or some thing.

Comment

Found a couple this morning that needed some help. Brought them in the house and they lived for about an hour. But I’ve got over a 100 now eating in the back yard.

Comment

They need water as bad if not worse than food !
        I’ve been putting out water every couple of hours.

Comment

From where they started to where they finished. Democrats! Always leave a mess behind for others to clean up. They were done and gone in 2 hours
          Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see others who enjoy the birds like we do! We are always covered up with Cardinals, Blue Jays, Dove, Sparrows and Finches. We keep 2 feeders in front of the house and 3 in back. Momma and I ventured out today to TS and got the last 2 20lb bags of wild bird seed they had, cleaned out of the larger 40lb bags we usually keep.

This dam cold has hit "All God's Creatures" hard as we all know. I'm even giving the numerous Feral Cats a break and sparing them the air soft rounds from my Thompson Sub-Machine gun Air Soft full auto rifle. You would not believe the rounds this thing puts out, but that's another story. And NO, does not kill them but you ought to see them run when the pellets start flying! They kill too many of the Cardinals we love and bring fleas into our acreage then on to our dogs, the reason why I'm hard on 'em.

Comment

I rescued a Kill Deer earlier this morning. I’ll probably keep him until the weekend when it won’t be so bad outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out "The big year" - movie a lot of y'all would enjoy.

Comment

Been feeding several large cups a day. My Jagd has brought several up to the house. Wife tried to save one but no luck.

Comment

Will feed tomorrow..............

Comment

We’ve had hundreds around all day in the areas I’ve put seed out. Purely by chance I had it at all, but now the fam wants a bird feeder...

Glad to help the birds out...wish I could “catch” that **** cat...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        From where they started to where they finished. Democrats! Always leave a mess behind for others to clean up. They were done and gone in 2 hours
                        Wow

Comment

I’ve fed about 15 lbs each day so far
                          They clean up every piece, thank goodness chicken scratch is cheap.

Comment

We’ve been feeding and our cat has been feasting.

Comment

I think every bird in Montague county is at our place, word must be out we're an easy touch.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                                They need water as bad if not worse than food !
                                I’ve been putting out water every couple of hours.
                                We have stock tank heater in our bird bath up here in Iowa. It keeps a pretty good pool of water thawed out for the birds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X