This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
    By Fansville’s very own Deputy Dr Pepper?
    I knew the Fansville sheriff looked familiar. Embarrassed to admit that I did not recognize him. He looks good. Lean, fit, and fitting of our age with the gray beard.

Comment

Jimbo! I wasn’t able to capture the other Texas teams in the screen shot. They are a bit far down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was it mentioned that Jimbo just signed the nations top JuCo offensive lineman?

Comment

LSU is under investigation by the U.S. Department of Education over how the university reports and investigates crimes on campus, a probe opened after a groundswell of students raised allegations

Time to "lawyer up" on da bayou

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            One other target left on the board but I don’t think he leaves Louisiana - WR Brian Thomas. He may announce today. We could use another top end WR in this class.
            Whoever signs this kid better have a tight-knit story and seriously cover their azzes on the money trail. Thomas' dad has made it publicly known that he is shopping his son to the highest bidder and it will take $300,000 for Brian Thomas to sign. The old man isn't even hiding it and has bragged about contacting boosters from A&M, LSU, and BAMA. The old man can't keep a secret and is risking getting his son and the sweepstakes winner in trouble because of his mouth. There's a reason why he hasn't signed yet and it has everything to do with the dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Poised to take over the number 2 spot in the league from UGA, annually speaking. Legit projection. If Jimbo can find a way to beat Bama, they’ll win a natty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                They'll have to beat them twice and Georgia and Clemson or Ohio State. Tall task for anyone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Finley is boo boo
                  He will be scarred for life after that scorched earth azz chewing from Creaux-magnon for the pick six against aTm . . Wonder if they play that clip during in-homes . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    He will be scarred for life after that scorched earth azz chewing from Creaux-magnon for the pick six against aTm . . Wonder if they play that clip during in-homes . .
                    I'm guessing they play clips from the very recent national championship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Finley was told multiple times to ... “protect the ball”. He deserved that arse chewing just like Tyrel Dodson deserved to have his face mask grabbed. Does Jimbo show this video to recruits ?

https://twitter.com/SouthernbeLLSU/s...5%2Fframe.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Finley was told multiple times to ... “protect the ball”. He deserved that arse chewing just like Tyrel Dodson deserved to have his face mask grabbed. Does Jimbo show this video to recruits ?

https://twitter.com/SouthernbeLLSU/s...5%2Fframe.html

Hahahahaaha....I hate it when that happens...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hahahahaaha....I hate it when that happens...
                          You hate it when what happens? When you get your facemask grabbed after screwing up? Always with the fly by....

Comment

Uh oh..🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              You hate it when what happens? When you get your facemask grabbed after screwing up? Always with the fly by....

Think he was talking about the moronic take that was quickly rebutdtaled with an extremely ironic post

Comment

It appears OU just picked up a 5 star RB. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X