Purple Mattress or Puffy Mattress reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWF View Post
    My wife and I do not like our purple mattress. We’re both side sleepers and we wake up with sore hips and backs. We’re building a house and when we move ours will get replaced.
    We had the same experience. Also, the so called simple return policy was a real hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
      So the purple does allow one to be a comfortable "side" sleeper? This is a good thread. Thanks for starting it.
      Yes, I'm a side sleeper. I would recommend either the 3 or 4 for side sleepers. 1 and 2 may not have enough of the purple stuff.

Comment

I've had a purple 4 queen for about 3 years now and I love it. It sleeps cool (I sweat a lot) and I sleep on my side. Its a pain to move but I love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Purple, the $1500 king. It wasn't comfortable to me and sent it back. Actually they tried to get someone to pick it up, couldn't and i ended up giving it to my ex wife. Got a Wink and love it. I'm a side sleeper and like a plush mattress. Plus wink has a good bounce to it which is really nice

Comment

We love the purple, I have the pillow and love it too. Your wife will hate the pillow because it's heavy and doesn't stand up pretty.

I can sleep on my side again and not wake up nearly as much hip/back pain. And it is WAAAY cooler than normal mattresses.

Comment

I have a Purple (original), and I love it. My wife likes a really firm mattress. The ones she likes are way too hard for me. I can sleep on my side on the Purple without hurting. But she has to have the really firm mattress to keep her back from hurting. So rather than buying a king that one of us or neither of us would be fully happy with, we bought two different twin XL mattresses. We each got the one we liked best, and then we put them together on our king bed frame. Twin XL mattresses are exactly half the size of a King. We use king sheets over the whole thing, and it works great.

Hers is about 1/2" taller than mine, but that's hardly noticeable at all and doesn't cause any kind of problems. If one was more noticeably taller than the other, I'd put some plywood or something down underneath the shorter one to raise it up. But that isn't necessary for the ones we chose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I have a Purple (original), and I love it. My wife likes a really firm mattress. The ones she likes are way too hard for me. I can sleep on my side on the Purple without hurting. But she has to have the really firm mattress to keep her back from hurting. So rather than buying a king that one of us or neither of us would be fully happy with, we bought two different twin XL mattresses. We each got the one we liked best, and then we put them together on our king bed frame. Twin XL mattresses are exactly half the size of a King. We use king sheets over the whole thing, and it works great.

Hers is about 1/2" taller than mine, but that's hardly noticeable at all and doesn't cause any kind of problems. If one was more noticeably taller than the other, I'd put some plyood or something down underneath the shorter one to raise it up. But that isn't necessary for the ones we chose.
                We did same thing. I prefer a firm mattress with a 2 inch memory foam topper and she likes a plush mattress. Also did the adjustable frames

Comment

We just ordered a Puffy Lux. Hope it's as nice as the reviews.

Comment

We have had Purple for couple years, we are still pleased.

Comment

Im about 6’6” and weigh 280#. I have been wearing out low cost memory foam mattresses within six months, will a purple hold up longer?

Comment

I just bought a puffy today. It gave me a link that says it will take $350 off someone’s purchase and I get free sheets. If anybody want to use it let me know and I’ll send it in text.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X