Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second day back and trying to get my stamina back is going to take a while I can see. Kept it moderately heavy today and TUT training for 4 sets. Legs and bicep supersets.

Preacher curl/supersquat/incline situp
    Leg press sled/calf raises/barbell curl/cable rotation
    Leg extension/incline DB curl/incline leg raise
    Prone leg curl/hammer curl/rope crunch

We'll hit the gym tomorrow then hit the road to the lease.

Comment

It's going to take awhile to get my energy levels back I guess after Covid. I made the gym today after a weekend at the lease. Chest and leg supersets. Rep range of 25, 20, 15, 10 on chest and TUT for 15 reps in legs. Abs for good measure.

Incline chest press/super squat/incline situp
      Flat bench/leg extension/cable rotation
      Seated wide grip chest press/leg press/calf raise/hanging leg raise

Comment

Still trying to get my energy level back, but I'm pushing through the exhaustion and getting it done.

Leg and tricep supersets today with TUT for 15 reps. Ab work thrown in just because.

Bodyweight dips/deadlift/incline situp
        Skull crusher/prone leg curl/incline leg raise
        Tricep pushdown/plate squat/hanging leg raise
        Overhead rope extension/walking lunges

Comment

Chest and biceps today. Supersets with TUT the flavor of the day. A little ab work as well.

Wide grip row/preacher curl/incline situp
          Overhead lat pull/BB curl/hanging leg raise
          Bilateral lat pull down/hammer curl/ ab wheel

Comment

Oops. Yesterday was back and tricep day. Today was legs and chest day. Supersets going a straight 10-15 reps. Increased the weight substantially on chest since I was feeling a little froggy today.

Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/leg extension after every chest set/incline situp
            Incline chest press on smith every setting to flat/super squat after every chest set/incline leg raise
            Peck deck/prone leg curl/ab roller
            Seated wide grip chest press/box step ups/hanging leg raise

Headed to the lease tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Comment

I'm still at it, just haven't posted in awhile. It's been kinda hit and miss with going to the lease and the holidays. Yesterday was chest and back and today I hit biceps and legs.

Comment

Got a good one in today. Triceps and legs with abs thrown in. Supersets with strip sets on the triceps.

Overhead rope extension/deadlift/incline situp
                Bodyweight dips/prone leg curl/incline leg raise
                Inverse grip cable pushdown/sled leg press/ab roller
                Leg extension/cable kickbacks/cable rotations

Comment

Glad you’ve kept the thread alive Sabre! I fell off the wagon with all the travel and laziness about 2 weeks ago.

Back at it next week though!

Comment

It's been tough that's for sure. I missed half of November and part of December thanks to Covid and hunting. I'm pretty much back to 100% and ready for a new year of arse kicking!!

Comment

I didn't think I'd see many people in the gym this morning and I was right. I sure thought about sleeping in, but decided otherwise. My triceps are screaming this morning from yesterday's strip sets.

A little walk on the treadmill and some hip work then 3 warmup sets followed by 3 working supersets.

Incline DB press every setting to flat bench/military press in-between each setting/incline leg raise (3 rounds)

Seated wide grip chest press/seated DB lateral raise/hanging leg raise (3 rounds)

Incline cable fly every setting to flat bench/upright row

Comment

Working...
                      X