The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPHunting View Post
    Looked it up, sounds nice but at $400 a bottle I'm out of the race on that one!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It’s not cheap by any means but that must be secondary market. Should be in the $200 range
    Last edited by bphillips; 01-15-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      James and myself enjoying a nice bottle of whiskey in Jamaica [emoji1135]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dude.....you buddy looks fine....on the other hand you look injured.

Comment

I've never seen it that high. $85-$105, but nothing surprising to me with bourbon being the "in" thing to drink now. Some internet reviews make me cry I laugh so hard

" I taste leather.... and some concrete "...... taste like a Hispanic workboot? That's a refined palate. Lol

Comment

That's australia for you, most things double in price when they get here. People got sick of it so started buying online, businesses complained that they weren't making a premium anymore because they were so used to ripping us off. So the govt has started making laws to tax people buying online from other countries to get their cut too.

We earn decent wages here but the cost of living and anything like buying a gun or bottle whiskey kills the pocket. You'd struggle to find a 24 pack of beer for under $45, most are about $55 now just for run of the mill lagers.

Comment

That's australia for you, most things double in price when they get here. People got sick of it so started buying online, businesses complained that they weren't making a premium anymore because they were so used to ripping us off. So the govt has started making laws to tax people buying online from other countries to get their cut too.

We earn decent wages here but the cost of living and anything like buying a gun or bottle whiskey kills the pocket. You'd struggle to find a 24 pack of beer for under $45, most are about $55 now just for run of the mill lagers.

That sounds horrible!

Comment

Dang man that stinks

Comment

Absolutely love this.... Shot of GJ in bottom of frozen glass then slow pour a Blue Moon on top and sip.... PERFECTION

Comment

Wife and I just did a test. Bought a bottle of Makers, Four Rose and Yellow Rose. She poured a jigger of each one. I picked the one that I like the most. Smoothest and best Taste and then I did the same to her with out knowing which was which. Couldn't believe it very surprised we both picked the Yellow Rose. Very good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ecs View Post
                    Wife and I just did a test. Bought a bottle of Makers, Four Rose and Yellow Rose. She poured a jigger of each one. I picked the one that I like the most. Smoothest and best Taste and then I did the same to her with out knowing which was which. Couldn't believe it very surprised we both picked the Yellow Rose. Very good stuff.
                    I bought Yellow Rose for the 1st time last week. That stuff is great! Going to be one that I keep on hand.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yellow Rose Outlaw is pretty awesome. I haven't found it again since I ran out

Comment

Originally posted by huntr1117 View Post
                        I bought Yellow Rose for the 1st time last week. That stuff is great! Going to be one that I keep on hand.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's my current favorite and go to, the Single Barrel. A bottle can't make it past a couple of sessions or 1 with me and 2 other family members. And for $33 a bottle at Total Wine, it's very very affordable.

Comment

Found a use for this ice and snow.... broke off an icesicle and dropped in my yeti low ball!.... perfect

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Yellow Rose Outlaw is pretty awesome. I haven't found it again since I ran out
                            I haven't had the outlaw in a while but it's good!

Was gonna pour some EC barrel proof but I'm down to 1/3 full on my last bottle so gonna be a Noah's Mill kind of night to try and warm up!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              Found a use for this ice and snow.... broke off an icesicle and dropped in my yeti low ball!.... perfect
                              Yes sir! Like it mucho!

Comment

Two favorites at the moment..

Comment

Working...
                                X