Beto donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto donations

I saw this on Brietbart and thought I would pass it along as I was a bit shocked at the University of Texas number.

Big Tech company employees are pouring money into Democratic candidate Rep. Beto O'Rourke's senate campaign in an attempt to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), with employees from Google parent company Alphabet listed as the second largest donating force.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Why would the Tea-sip thing surprise you?... Hell, that's a DemoKraut hub of Libtard thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Why would the Tea-sip thing surprise you?... Hell, that's a DemoKraut hub of Libtard thinking...
      Its just a larger number than I would have guessed.

Comment

It wasnt the University of Texas, it was the employees of the University. No ******* that academia is way more liberal???

Comment

UT is the biggest cesspool of liberal brainwashing in the state. Why would those numbers surprise You? But hey, yall keep sending your kids and money there to have them brainwashed, cause, you know, parents and grandparents went there and all that. It's not the school it once was (none of them ate).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Raise em right before the colleges get em.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Did that... 3 years at UNT though...

Comment

Maybe they were raised right; to think and have ideas and make decisions on their own, thus deciding to do something different for themselves.

Comment

Hard to do even in TX with some of the liberal teachers in Elementary all the way thru High School! They try to indoctrinate them starting EARLY, even in TX!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Hard to do even in TX with some of the liberal teachers in Elementary all the way thru High School! They try to indoctrinate them starting EARLY, even in TX!

Indoctrination through the educational system is the cornerstone of the leftist playbook. The true leftist plan is designed for long term change. It was not designed to happen overnight. The key is education system.

Comment

You surprised bruh? That's the same bunch that brought us "Cocks not Glocks". Jeez
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by lunatic'hunter; 10-24-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Just kids with time on their hands before another class.

Comment

News flash: a large percentage of protesters at UT are NOT students. Despite what they may look like or say. UT is an open and accessible campus to any rabble-rouser who wants to walk up and start a ****show.

Comment

Some of you don't understand what you read.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              News flash: a large percentage of protesters at UT are NOT students. Despite what they may look like or say. UT is an open and accessible campus to any rabble-rouser who wants to walk up and start a ****show.
                              But there ARE a large number of student protesters.
                              The cocks not glocks protest was a large group of the student body.

As far as faculty most schools are filled with liberals. It’s just a question of how far left they are and how outspoken.

Comment

Working...
                              X