No announcement yet.

2018 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we may have to fill one opening on our place but won't know that for a little bit.

Comment

Saw this on FB today and thought I'd pass it along...

"Pushmataha County Oklahoma Deer Lease. This county is well known as a big buck area of Oklahoma. 13,700 acres. Beautiful mountains and crystal clear streams. I have divided it up into 1,000 acre tracts at $9/acre. 4 memberships per 1,000 acres. This is year round access starting August 1st, 2018. Game includes deer, hogs, lots of turkeys and a few bears. No electricity or water hookups but the Honobia creek runs through the entire place. Multiple camps setup throughout property. This is a great recreational property!"

Contact Trey Owen: 936-615-9740

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
        Saw this on FB today and thought I'd pass it along...

"Pushmataha County Oklahoma Deer Lease. This county is well known as a big buck area of Oklahoma. 13,700 acres. Beautiful mountains and crystal clear streams. I have divided it up into 1,000 acre tracts at $9/acre. 4 memberships per 1,000 acres. This is year round access starting August 1st, 2018. Game includes deer, hogs, lots of turkeys and a few bears. No electricity or water hookups but the Honobia creek runs through the entire place. Multiple camps setup throughout property. This is a great recreational property!"

Contact Trey Owen: 936-615-9740
        looks like some places in Oklahoma are trying to get as expensive as Texas.

Comment

looks like some places in Oklahoma are trying to get as expensive as Texas.
          We hunted this place or one real close to it two years ago for less then $5. The going rate in that area is about $5.00 to $5.50. Our owner tried to go to $10 and a lot set without hunters. We moved down the road about 10 miles for just over WAY less than $10. I am betting this guy paid $7 or so and is subleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
            We hunted this place or one real close to it two years ago for less then $5. The going rate in that area is about $5.00 to $5.50. Our owner tried to go to $10 and a lot set without hunters. We moved down the road about 10 miles for just over WAY less than $10. I am betting this guy paid $7 or so and is subleasing.
            yeah, I am paying $4 now.

Comment

Anyone's place affected by the fires this past weekend? Lots of fire from Daisy over to south of Clayton. Part of our lease burned, did not look like any pines or oaks were in danger. Might be a good thing by the time it is all said and done.

Comment

didn't know about fires. May be going up this weekend and I will find out. How far south did it get. Our place is right off 144.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  In for the fun. Will still be hunting our place East of Nashoba but may be doing a little hunting up in Hughes County also...[emoji6]
                  Hughs County You got something going on I don’t know about

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                    Hughs County You got something going on I don’t know about

OK, you caught me. Haskell County [emoji12]

Comment

didn't know about fires. May be going up this weekend and I will find out. How far south did it get. Our place is right off 144.
                      Not sure how far south they were. The main fire I saw was about 10 miles south and a little east of Clayton. There were fires scattered all around the mountains. Good luck.

Comment

Got to the mountains with the family this weekend. Beautiful weekend to be in God’s country!

A shed from this past season.

Anyone else run the woods this weekend?

Comment

Haven't been up since last season.....been busy with life. This is our 4th year up there, haven't killed any monsters but have seen a few on camera. Looking to get up soon to start the prep for October, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                            OK, you caught me. Haskell County [emoji12]
                            Did you get yourself a new place?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                              Did you get yourself a new place?

Yes Sir. We closed on a new place at the end of April. We are incredibly blessed.

Here is the thread:

We are still going to hunt our lease in Push County though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MFDC4216.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	24538506

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	24538507

Well these were still showing up.

Got up there last Friday to find almost a third of the lease had been thinned out by the logging company. We lost 2 cameras along with those trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X