NEW MeatEater Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Episode 2 got me in the feels when he was glassing and talking about never being able to bring his dad on a hunt like Janis. How he and his brothers slowed his dad down when he was a kid but he never had the opportunity to be slowed down by his dad. Reading his books he mentions some things about his dad that he never has in his show or podcast (that I remember at least).
    Same here. I appreciate that he brings that out on the show. He had an excellent quote at the end of episode three of the new season if you haven't seen it yet.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Two nights of binge watching and its over. Need more! I have also heard rumors that Rinella is relocating to Bozeman. Ben O'brian from the hunting collective just left Austin for Bozeman. There could be something bigger in the works.

Last edited by Stoof; 10-05-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        Two nights of binge watching and its over. Need more! I have also heard rumors that Rinella is relocating to Bozeman. Ben O'brian from the hunting collective just left Austin for Bozeman. There could be something bigger in the works.

https://variety.com/2018/digital/new...er-1202964920/

Comment

I want to try a sea cucumber now would have never thought about eating one until I saw them harvest them on this show.

Comment

It is, they started Meateater inc. an outdoor media company.

Articles, videos, podcasts, recipes and more covering hunting, fishing, wild foods, conservation and everything in between.

Comment

Interesting show traveling hunting in interesting locations. Well edited.

Comment

Well, that's all pretty exciting.

Comment

Love this show!!

Comment

So far I'm doing a good job spreading it out- I've only watched half of the new episodes. I admire how articulate and well spoken Rinella is- he does a great job putting how I feel about some topics into words.

I've heard that, and also some rumors that he is acquiring a couple of businesses in/around Bozeman.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                      So far I'm doing a good job spreading it out- I've only watched half of the new episodes. I admire how articulate and well spoken Rinella is- he does a great job putting how I feel about some topics into words.

I've heard that, and also some rumors that he is acquiring a couple of businesses in/around Bozeman.
                      More info:
                      "bennyob301: There’s a press release hitting the wire today that leads with the following statement: “…Renowned writer, TV, and podcast personality Steven Rinella has launched MeatEater, Inc., a newly-formed outdoor lifestyle media and commerce company…” That’s a pretty **** exciting development for the hunting world as a whole. For me, it’s also a relief, because I can finally announce that I’m proud to be part of this venture.
                      This special episode of the podcast should help explain better why I’ve decided to join @stevenrinella , bringing The Hunting Collective along for the ride. I’ll be serving as Editorial Director for MeatEater, Inc., and producing the podcast as part of a network of ****** content creators like @aprilvokey, @wiredtohunt, @chefeduardogarcia, @patrickdurkinoutdoors, @wildandwhole, and more. “Our whole team loves the outdoors, regards it as sacred, and believes that a deeper connection to nature enriches all of our lives,” Rinella says in the release. “We are excited to build a community that is invested in understanding and exploring the natural world.” That couldn’t be more spot on. That statement is exactly why I joined and, other than my family, the reason I get out of bed in the morning. I’m **** proud to make this announcement and work hard to make good on some very lofty goals for The Hunting Collective. For now, enjoy this short podcast detailing why and how it all came to be everywhere podcasts can be found. 📸:@dirtmyth"

Comment

I love the show. He doesn't have to kill a 271" deer every time out and say "smoked him in the boiler room". Also like the part where he cooks. I especially liked the father/son moose hunt.

Comment

Rinella is a solid guy and accomplished hunter. Read his book “American Buffalo”. It’s really good.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                            More info:
                            "bennyob301: There’s a press release hitting the wire today that leads with the following statement: “…Renowned writer, TV, and podcast personality Steven Rinella has launched MeatEater, Inc., a newly-formed outdoor lifestyle media and commerce company…” That’s a pretty **** exciting development for the hunting world as a whole. For me, it’s also a relief, because I can finally announce that I’m proud to be part of this venture.
                            This special episode of the podcast should help explain better why I’ve decided to join @stevenrinella , bringing The Hunting Collective along for the ride. I’ll be serving as Editorial Director for MeatEater, Inc., and producing the podcast as part of a network of ****** content creators like @aprilvokey, @wiredtohunt, @chefeduardogarcia, @patrickdurkinoutdoors, @wildandwhole, and more. “Our whole team loves the outdoors, regards it as sacred, and believes that a deeper connection to nature enriches all of our lives,” Rinella says in the release. “We are excited to build a community that is invested in understanding and exploring the natural world.” That couldn’t be more spot on. That statement is exactly why I joined and, other than my family, the reason I get out of bed in the morning. I’m **** proud to make this announcement and work hard to make good on some very lofty goals for The Hunting Collective. For now, enjoy this short podcast detailing why and how it all came to be everywhere podcasts can be found. 📸:@dirtmyth"
                            FWIW, @wildandwhole (MeatEater cooking contributor) is a member of Houston BHA with her husband. Kind of threw me off that any contributor to MeatEater would be based in Texas. And her recipes are phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              FWIW, @wildandwhole (MeatEater cooking contributor) is a member of Houston BHA with her husband. Kind of threw me off that any contributor to MeatEater would be based in Texas. And her recipes are phenomenal.
                              Good lookin' food.

Comment

Just started watching this series, and I am hooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X