Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy more stories!

Comment

Great write up on your dad's buck and nephews' deer!! Good luck to you Steve on getting that old one!!! Seven stickers is crazy!!

Comment

GL GG.

Let us know how we can help 'apply pressure' around your sanctuary.......to help you get your target buck, of course
        Last edited by woodsman; 10-15-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Good story, congrats to your nephews and your dad, love that deer

Comment

I wish there was a TBH book. All these stories are great. Would be great to read in the stand since i don't get service there.

Comment

Great story as usual. Hope the deer that showed back up gets shanked!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I have a biggun found. Hes a deer I decided not to hunt two years ago an never saw him last year. Hes back this year and a true monster. Already broke a G2 . Hes 8 plus though so if we get on him, hes going down. He is a typical ten with 7 stickers.We will see what happens.
                Are you gun hunting him or bow hunting him?

Comment

Best of luck!

Comment

Good luck y'all!!!!

Comment

We need some new stories garguy and jooger17. I have just read through this thread for the 5th time and pick up a little something to ponder on each time I read it. Got the perfect honey hole picked out for next week on my 7 days off but looking like rain is going to hit us down in Liberty county.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                        We need some new stories garguy and jooger17. I have just read through this thread for the 5th time and pick up a little something to ponder on each time I read it. Got the perfect honey hole picked out for next week on my 7 days off but looking like rain is going to hit us down in Liberty county.

Man I hope we get some in my neck of the woods!

I'll probably get after them again in the morning. I needed a day off.

Comment

Had a doe and baby come in and hang around for about 20min or so, grazing on acorns here in Rusk County

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Are you gun hunting him or bow hunting him?

Bowhunting for now. Need a north wind bad.

Comment

Good luck to you. I'm anxious to start seeing pics of dead mature ET bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                                Good luck to you. I'm anxious to start seeing pics of dead mature ET bucks.

Dads deer was either 5 or 6 years old. Mature anyway. If we can kill a few of the ones we have on camera... We will put on a pretty good show. Ol Jooger is next.

Comment

Working...
                                X