2 Houston officers shot - 1 deceased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Houston officers shot - 1 deceased

Houston authorities said veteran Houston Police Officer Sgt. Harold Preston has died after a shooting near NRG Tuesday morning.

I got nothing, didn't see it posted so figured I would.

very sad day... I just don't understand why someone would do this.

Comment

I heard that earlier. Just a horrible incident, prayers for the family. Domestic violence calls seem to go wrong often.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Horrible. Prayers for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I heard that earlier. Just a horrible incident, prayers for the family. Domestic violence calls seem to go wrong often.
              Yes sir.

Comment

Go to Montgomery county police reporter and read the story how that **** was arrested on the 18th for threatening his ex and her kids with a gun and the DA in Harris county did not take the charges and ordered his release. The officers also had to return the gun and all the ammo he had in his pockets. That DA has BLUE blood on her hands. Could have been prevented.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter87 View Post
                  Go to Montgomery county police reporter and read the story how that **** was arrested on the 18th for threatening his ex and her kids with a gun and the DA in Harris county did not take the charges and ordered his release. The officers also had to return the gun and all the ammo he had in his pockets. That DA has BLUE blood on her hands. Could have been prevented.
                  Also since when is (****) a bad word? it starred it out

Comment

Kim Ogg is effing scum and should be hung instead of voted in for another term, which is the likely outcome of this election. He was just a poor Salvadoran national in search of a better life.

God bless the officers and their families during this tragic time.

Comment

This is infuriating.

Comment

Need to get rid of the DUMB *** that let him go. DA doesn't stand for distric attorney. Charge him with accessory after the fact. Prayers up for officers family

Comment

Horrible all the way around.

I suspect in the coming days we will find out this thug was released under Hidalgo and Ogg because of COVID.

What kind of piece of trash shoots their own son?

Comment

Prayers up for other officer shot.

Comment

Horrible news.

Comment

Working...
                              X