New Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Episode

Hey guys, we just dropped our new episode and would really appreciate any critique anyone would be willing to give us for the next one! I hope y’all enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video. I enjoyed it. I see T Norton post yalls stuff on FB.

Comment

Like it....Great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Great video. I enjoyed it. I see T Norton post yalls stuff on FB.

Yes sir Ty is on our team! He’s a good cat

Comment

where about from matador yall hunting. will be my first season in the area leased a place about 10 miles of town.

Comment

Well done.
            Subscribed. Liked. Commented.

Comment

Good stuff. With that said you asked for critique and this is the internet, so I’m basically a pro.

Too much “outdoor channel” type commentary and phrases.

I think the best of the best you can look at is a comparison of Randy Newberg’s older original content, compared to his latest, polished 20 min or so episodes.

And even before the polished episode, he has the day by day videos uploadedof on YouTube which are longer, but I like to follow along.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                Good stuff. With that said you asked for critique and this is the internet, so I’m basically a pro.

Too much “outdoor channel” type commentary and phrases.

I think the best of the best you can look at is a comparison of Randy Newberg’s older original content, compared to his latest, polished 20 min or so episodes.

And even before the polished episode, he has the day by day videos uploadedof on YouTube which are longer, but I like to follow along.

Hey man I appreciate the feed back! I’ll definitely check out some Randy Newberg!

The next episode should be dropping here in the next few days. I’ll post the link here!

Comment

Here it is ladies and gentlemen! Let us know what you think! Criticism is always welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X