• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

My only kill.

Congrats. At least you aren’t going home empty handed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

My only kill.
        Congrats bud

Comment

I'm heading down to try for standby for the GDE hunt on 11/14 and will be solo.

Does anyone want to join up on the same card?

My hunting style:
          • I plan on stand hunting morning/evening and doing some rattling during the mid-day.
          • Anybody is welcome to hunt any of my setups if I'm not sitting there (Not looking or expecting any reciprocity on this from anyone else on the card).
          • I'd strongly prefer to cooperate/share info with others on the card, but am 100% okay if you want to do your own thing.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and honestly don't see myself getting into a conflict with anyone for any reason on a public hunt.

If your interested, text me at 210-699-7465. This is the number for an app I use for Craigslist ads and can only receive texts (no voice calls).

I'm not sure if I have enough posts to send/reply to PM's, so if you send me a PM, please include a number/email address I can get back to you at.

Thanks,
          David

Comment

Originally posted by Djr715 View Post
            I'm heading down to try for standby for the GDE hunt on 11/14 and will be solo.

Does anyone want to join up on the same card?

My hunting style:
            • I plan on stand hunting morning/evening and doing some rattling during the mid-day.
            • Anybody is welcome to hunt any of my setups if I'm not sitting there (Not looking or expecting any reciprocity on this from anyone else on the card).
            • I'd strongly prefer to cooperate/share info with others on the card, but am 100% okay if you want to do your own thing.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and honestly don't see myself getting into a conflict with anyone for any reason on a public hunt.

If your interested, text me at 210-699-7465. This is the number for an app I use for Craigslist ads and can only receive texts (no voice calls).

I'm not sure if I have enough posts to send/reply to PM's, so if you send me a PM, please include a number/email address I can get back to you at.

Thanks,
            David
            Hey, I think I will probably be heading that way for a shot at it, too. It's such a longshot, though.

Comment

Working...
            X