Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Houston statue

Can’t stand for this!

Those son's a bitches will draw blood if they try that ****!

Comment

Don't think the citizens if Huntsville will go for that! This isn't Maryland!

Comment

This **** better not happen.

Comment

Texas needs to set the example that bad actions come with bad consequences.

Comment

Freedom force will be en route to there and A&M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need to remember that blm is a self acknowledged Marxist, Racist,Devisive,Murdering,Cop Killing mob of thugs directly responsible for the Murder of 5 police officers on the streets of Dallas. And plenty of other evil deeds across the country in the name of social justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
                We need to remember that blm is a self acknowledged Marxist, Racist,Devisive,Murdering,Cop Killing mob of thugs directly responsible for the Murder of 5 police officers on the streets of Dallas. And plenty of other evil deeds across the country in the name of social justice.
                Yes but the law who will let them riot, burn and pillage will arrest us if we use force to defend against them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

How many of these Facebook “planned protest” or “statue attacks” have come to fruition?

Haven’t seen many or am I missing them? Seems like a bunch of people spreading rumors to get people riled up and angry and it’s a hook, line, and sinker scenario every time...

Edit: Found your buddy “Bob Edwards” on Facebook to see if there’s any more info and his last post was a picture of a black couple doing it doggie style and some writing about terrorist or something... I’ll go ahead and look elsewhere...
                  Last edited by 150class; 07-08-2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Can’t stand for this!
                    Who is Bob Edwards and where did he get this info from? Any idea?

Comment

They tried the Alamo... let them try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That would definitely not end well. Those people in Huntsville don't need a reason to grab their guns.

Comment

Awwwwwe hell. This would not end well for them at all.

If this is true.

J

Comment

They'll need more than 10 people and some walmart string to pull that one down.

Comment

Russ ----- Ah... Texas---------

Comment

Working...
                              X