Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splain this to me. Texas COVID cases are supposedly going through the roof, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number of cases is irrelevant due to so many asymptomatic or with only minor symptoms.

If a person tests positive for the antibodies then it is recorded as a "case".

The only real indicators are hospitalizations and deaths.......

Comment

False positives

Comment

And most people that tested positive A: Never felt sick B: Had mild symptoms.

They just need the number of people who tested positive # to remain as high as possible as we near November. 99% of the common folk will not spend 1 second digging deeper than the positive test # blast on the TV/Phone screen.

Comment

If this. Media Virus is so bad. Why do you have to be tested to kno if you have it or not ? Its not like they are going to treat you for it
          There will be no cases after the election
          IMHO

Comment

Just wait til those 4th of July numbers come in.

Comment

331,000,000 people in America with 3mil confirmed cases. Less than 1% of whole population right? Don’t hear that on the news though.

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
                My best friends mother in law has 2 friends who went in for testing. They signed in and waited over 3 hours and decided to leave. They get a call a couple days later saying( you guessed it) they tested positive! They never took the test! Could be a simple mistake? I don’t think so!!!
                This has happened more than once. I have heard of at least 2 different stories just like this. No telling what is going on.

Comment

What I find interesting is that I know several people who have tested positive with very mild symptoms. Only got tested to protect family members.
                  Since being tested, no one has reached out to any of them to find out how they're doing, if they've recovered, etc.
                  All of them said they won't get tested again, because they quarantined and are showing absolutely no more symptoms.
                  When this is all said and done, there will be a massive number of confirmed cases, and a small number of recovered. When really, anyone who didn't die, or isn't laid up in the hospital, should be considered recovered after 14 days of testing positive, if we are being transparent.

Comment

they REALLY need this to continue to be a thing
                    Attached Files

Comment

My best friends mother in law has 2 friends who went in for testing. They signed in and waited over 3 hours and decided to leave. They get a call a couple days later saying( you guessed it) they tested positive! They never took the test! Could be a simple mistake? I don’t think so!!!
                      That is an internet rumor. I've heard that story 18 different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Harris County numbers are plummeting. Is somebody fudging numbers somewhere?

https://publichealth.harriscountytx....el-Coronavirus
                        I follow that page daily. The operator of that page adds cases after the fact. What you will see next week is the last few days (July 1-7) have about 200-300 cases added each day. That said, Houston has been dropping, while Harris county has been ticking up slightly.

Either way, deaths are the marker I consider most important. And we are finding that deaths are dropping substantially.

Follow Bill King twitter if you want real numbers. As of June 22, we had gone five days without a death. I can't find one more recent, but basically its non-existant.

Comment

LOL, sounds like a facebook rumor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            They

Are

Lieing

They have been from the beginning.
                            Yes they have

Comment

And the mayor of Houston wants power to cancel the GOP convention because having 6,000 people is just overwhelming, but when 60,000 of the rioters and protesters got together for a bowel movement march, that was within their rights!!

Comment

[emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X