QAD Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QAD Problem

I posted in equipment section but didn’t get much response, so, my QAD launcher is failing to contain my arrow when in cocked position while at rest. It appears to work fine when shooting, but arrow falls off the launcher arms if moved either to the right or left. Is there an adjustment that will keep the launcher arms in a upright position? I can ease it to it’s fullest upright position, but it creeps forward. Maybe it is worn out and needs replacing. Thoughts?

I have not heard of that. Did you call qad? I have shot them for years and haven’t had issues. I know the older models seemed to have more issues with reliability.

Comment

I would contact qad. Taking it to a shop won’t hurt either

Comment

never had that happen on a qad

Comment

I’d take it to your local pro shop. They will likely swap it out for a new one right there or send yours to QAD and they will send you a new one.

Comment

Ok, so I called QAD tech support and to my surprise they told me that their products carry a lifetime warranty. They said more than likely an internal spring has weakened preventing the launcher arms from maintaining an upright position when cocked. They said I could send it in and it would either be repaired or replaced with a new rest. Also did not have to provide proof of purchase. So if anyone else experiences similar problems, contact QAD Customer Support

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
              Ok, so I called QAD tech support and to my surprise they told me that their products carry a lifetime warranty. They said more than likely an internal spring has weakened preventing the launcher arms from maintaining an upright position when cocked. They said I could send it in and it would either be repaired or replaced with a new rest. Also did not have to provide proof of purchase. So if anyone else experiences similar problems, contact QAD Customer Support
              Good deal. QAD is an excellent rest. I really suspect a timing issue caused the failure, so when you get your new/repaired rest, make sure timing is right.

Comment

QAD has great customer service.

Comment

Working...
                X