Full-time eye glass Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full-time eye glass Users

What are you all doing on your glasses, to keep them from fogging up so much in and out of cold buildings. or even in the field on cold mornings. Leaving the house going to your vehicle constantly fogging up. Thanks

Mostly just lived with it for 45+ years. Some of the anti-fog products do help am washing with dish soap and air drying helps too.

Comment

Thanks, yeah it’s really driving me nuts right now.

Comment

Put some Cat Crap on them.

https://ekusa.com/product/cat-crap/#...eaning%20cloth.

Comment

Not been. Problem for me but I live in the desert so to dry for that. But I have been seriously looking at Lasik to get rid for the things so they aren't in the way all the time or while hunting.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

We've been using shaving cream here in the shop. These **** masks make glasses fog up something fierce. Take a dab and wipe it on, let it sit for a couple of minutes and then wipe off with a dry cloth. Don't rinse.

Comment

Thanks for the great ideas, I will try them. as far as Lasik, I would go get Lasik not sure they can fix all the problems, I have today with out extreme cost.

Comment

I'm fed up with glasses. Been wearing them since I was a kid. It seems they get more expensive each time, and I end up scratching them up in short order.

Saving up for Lasik...

Comment

I hear you on that one, this is the first pair I’ve had for two years that have not scratched. I bought me a clip, so when I change my to my sunglasses, I hang them in the clip in my truck. I protect these like a piece of gold. they cost as much as gold LOL.
                  Last edited by Hoytbowhunter; 07-07-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I have been wearing contacts for about 15 years or so. After wearing glasses for 5-6 years. I will not go back to glasses if I can help it.

Comment

Hey guys! Laurie here with the Mann Eye Institute. Fogging of glasses is terrible!!! Especially these days with masks. We are running a great promotion right now for TBH members on LASIK. Consultations are free and we would be able to make sure you’re a great candidate. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

I bought some cat crap, but haven’t used it yet, so can’t give a review of the product. I need to dig it out of my hunting pack and put some on. Wearing these darn masks all the time causes some fogging too.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Cat Crap works. I have used it on goggles when snow skiing.

Comment

I guess I should take another look at Lasik. When it was first available I required too much correction to be a candidate. I am extremely near sighted. Correction is around -7.00 in both eyes. Have astigmatism in addition. I understand they can now correct my vision but would still require glasses for reading. Tough getting old but better than the other choice.

Comment

Danged birthdays! Just saying..........cC

Comment

Working...
                              X