No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All set up, got pushed out of my top two spots. Just set out walking and set up on the first sign I seen that didn't have human sign by it. I'm not super excited about the spot but I'm going to stick it out and see what happens. Dang there was alot of people out there today.

Comment

I wish they would open up more units for the number of hunters, especially the years that the Godwin unit is open.

Comment

Originally posted by jruss View Post
        All set up, got pushed out of my top two spots. Just set out walking and set up on the first sign I seen that didn't have human sign by it. I'm not super excited about the spot but I'm going to stick it out and see what happens. Dang there was alot of people out there today.
        I had a similar approach after the area I planned to hunt was not accessible (without swimming) and saw several deer and arrowed a mature buck. I think you'll see some deer with how they're moving! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to run back home and do a little work and snack shopping. Bucees fills the snack requirements well!

Comment

Better get to bed, headed there now myself.

Comment

Good luck to y’all!

I wish I was born smart enough to know how to apply for draw hunts instead of so dang good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                [ATTACH]980260[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Man Thad going to be a tbhers deer from seg a. Could you bring it out?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Man Thad going to be a tbhers deer from seg a. Could you bring it out?
                  They said no picking up sheds or shot deer from last seg. Can’t even take them to head quarters rat and squirrels have to eat too.😂

Comment

Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                      They said no picking up sheds or shot deer from last seg. Can’t even take them to head quarters rat and squirrels have to eat too.😂
                      Any time a government agency is involved, there will be some head scratching

Comment

Headed to bed

Early morning and all day sit tomorrow

Comment

Good luck, hopefully seg B is as action packed as seg A was

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                            Looks like a buck that wasn’t legal.

Nope, hope thats not why it was left in the woods...

Comment

Hitting the hay. See y’all early tomorrow

Comment

Look in forward to following this thread all weekend. Good luck guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X