Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pere David Deer Hunt Recommendation?

Hey guys,
    My New Caledonia Hunt was canceled and looks like my September Canadian hunt will also be canceled. Trying to fill the void with a hunt here in the States. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Pere David Deer Hunt? Looking for the biggest herd with multiple bulls.
    Thanks for any leads

I have a friend who just hunted the Rattlesnake Springs Ranch near Camp Verde for Pere David.
    Might look them up
    Last edited by TexasTK; 07-07-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Now that is another species I need to consider. I will ask around for you today. My Zambia and Saskatchewan bowhunts are also postponed.[emoji856]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Always wanted a Pere David. I looked into it a few years back but don't remember finding anything that got me excited. Will be following along.

Comment

Codfish on here has a pretty good herd of them.

Comment

My Brother in Law runs an exotic ranch in Strawn, TX that has Pere David on it.. Some big ones too..

Disclaimer: I don't know how challenging of a "Hunt" it would be, but they got them.

Talk to David Blessing

Guest Ranch Exotic Game Hunting for hunting exotic deer and sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
              Codfish on here has a pretty good herd of them.

Thank you sir! We do have some really nice ones right now that we are looking to hunt. Sending a PM now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pere David Deer Hunt Recommendation?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This is a video from a couple weeks ago of two big bulls trying to kill each other.

Comment

Originally posted by colonel62 View Post
                  Hey guys,
                  My New Caledonia Hunt was canceled and looks like my September Canadian hunt will also be canceled. Trying to fill the void with a hunt here in the States. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Pere David Deer Hunt? Looking for the biggest herd with multiple bulls.
                  Thanks for any leads

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This is our Facebook page, I have several recent posts about our Pere David herd with pictures. We have 4 shooter bulls and probably 8 bulls total. They were fired up a couple weeks ago trying to kill each other for sure, it’s really cool hearing them grunting and roaring.

Comment

Originally posted by colonel62 View Post
                    Hey guys,

Thanks for any leads
                    I have another guy for you but cant figure out PM from my cell.[emoji848]

Comment

Thanks for the leads guys!

Comment

[emoji106].....got your text!

Comment

Working...
                        X