Solar charger cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar charger cell phone

Anybody tried one of these solar chargers?

Discover our new and improved portable power station, the Patriot Power Cell CX. Keep devices on when the power goes out. Buy 3 get 1 free!

I don't have that one but have one similar that I've had for the last 5+ years. I hunt axis in the summer so they first thing I do when I get into the blind is plug two USB fans into it. If my camcorder battery is low I can charge it as well as my phone. I also use it for a small fan when traveling. Once you get one you will not regret it.

Comment

I used one back when I lived in AZ.
      Not this particular model but the one I had worked great.

The asking price of the one listed in the op was pretty reasonable so go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve got one and it works pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it would work great. Here is another option. I have used this for the past few seasons and it works great too.

Comment

I took this one on my Wyoming elk hunt. Really like it. Very durable and holds a great charge.

Comment

Thanks, I’ll look into the options

Comment

Seems reasonable. I use a goal zero panel that I can lash to my pack or top of my vehicle and plug directly into my phone, and have a small power cell that can be charged for 3 days worth.

Comment

I have one similar but from Amazon. I will say that you might want to do some research as the recharge rate on solar is very slow. Nice to have the option but I would not use it as my only source of power on weeklong outings. There are other options that are little heavier and pack more power without the solar aspect so might look at 2 for long trips

Comment

I have this one. It’ll charge my phone 8x with out recharge.
                    Solar keeps it charged well. And the LED light is very bright. Has 2 rapid chargers 5v/2a and 1 normal 5v/1a output.

Solar Charger, 25000mAh Battery Solar Power Bank Portable Panel Charger with 36 LEDs and 3 USB Output Ports External Backup Battery for Camping Outdoor for iOS Android (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MR5RPLL..._ZRtbFbRZF96X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Charge times are the big downfalls but since they can charge a phone 7-8 times before they die you can stay ahead of the solar trickle charge. Smaller 10k units can charge in about a day but only charge phone a few times.

Comment

My wife and I both have one and they are great. I just keep mine on the dash of my truck. It seems like it's always charged when I need it.

Comment

I have the exact one pictured above. I used this All last year during long hunts. It quit on me a couple months ago. Doesn't charge my devices anymore

Comment

We got the 4 pk. Charged them up but haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMU84 View Post
                              I don't have that one but have one similar that I've had for the last 5+ years. I hunt axis in the summer so they first thing I do when I get into the blind is plug two USB fans into it. If my camcorder battery is low I can charge it as well as my phone. I also use it for a small fan when traveling. Once you get one you will not regret it.
                              Can you send a link for your fans?

Comment

Working...
                              X