Anxiety chest pains ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety chest pains ?

Anyone every had chest pains brought on by Anxiety and or stress? The last month I’ve been dealing with a sharp pain near my heart region. I’ve had 2 EKGs both came back normal I had Lung x rays which cane back clear too. I had and echo Cardio Graham and CT coronary scan with contrast last week. No results yet. I emailed my dr and got a reply saying the dr will discuss results next week at my appointment ( I guess that’s a good thing ). I do not have the pressure, tingling or numbness associated with heart attack

Up until this pain I was an active runner and cyclist. My blood pressure is 116/70 and my beats per minutes stays in the 50-60 while resting.

I will say the last couple months have been stressful and maybe I am not handling it as good as I thought I was. The only thing I can think of is stress and anxiety. Anyone ever had this feeling ?

I could use some prayers if you all get a second.

Stress test time.

Comment

Could be Angina..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Could be Angina..
        Just checked these symptoms and don’t think that’s it. But thanks as I never heard of that.

Comment

Are you on any new meds? Have you recently started taking Claritin for allergies?
          Strange question I know but my good friend( as normal as anyone ) started feeling like he was having heart attacks, lots of anxiety several years ago. It lasted for a couple months until he somehow came across a website about drugs and side effects. He quit the Claritin and back to normal since.

Comment

Get your gall bladder checked, my chest hurt everyday for two years before my dumb***** went in. Gall bladder removed, game changer.

Comment

I had something similar about 12 years ago. Went though all the heart tests after I described it to my doctor. End up being acid reflux. The doctor said that the way the nerves are oriented it could give the feeling of heart pain. I would have never guessed it would have been espohagus/stomach related where I was feeling pain. Just an idea.

My wife had the same as well and it ended up being her gall bladder......After a 4 day stay in the hospital doing heart tests they determined it was her gallbladder... That was an expensive nutkick
              Last edited by Smart; 06-09-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                Get your gall bladder checked, my chest hurt everyday for two years before my dumb***** went in. Gall bladder removed, game changer.
                Thanks I’ll look into it. My nephew just had his removed but he was having other symptoms

Comment

Has your doctor actually scheduled any blood work? My wife had what we felt were onset heart issues awhile back. She was having headaches, then lower back pain for about a month before the pain went to her left arm, left shoulder and neck and eventually chest pains. Rushed her to the ER in Sunnyvale in the wee hours of Sat, March 7th thinking she was having a heart attack. Chest ex-rays and EKG came back clear so they drew blood. Long story short, she had an extremely elevated white blood cell count. I mean scary high....like 207K when normal range is 5-10K. Bottom line, she was diagnosed with chronic myelogenous leukemia.

The good news is we caught it early enough and she is responding well to a one pill a day chemo treatment and long term recovery-remission is plausible.
                  Just saying....ask them to check your blood work brother.

Comment

What’s stressing you out??

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Has your doctor actually scheduled any blood work? My wife had what we felt were onset heart issues awhile back. She was having headaches, then lower back pain for about a month before the pain went to her left arm, left shoulder and neck and eventually chest pains. Rushed her to the ER in Sunnyvale in the wee hours of Sat, March 7th thinking she was having a heart attack. Chest ex-rays and EKG came back clear so they drew blood. Long story short, she had an extremely elevated white blood cell count. I mean scary high....like 207K when normal range is 5-10K. Bottom line, she was diagnosed with chronic myelogenous leukemia.

The good news is we caught it early enough and she is responding well to a one pill a day chemo treatment and long term recovery-remission is plausible.
                      Just saying....ask them to check your blood work brother.
                      Yes. Blood work came back good except for a slightly high cholesterol reading

Comment

Sir, many chest pains actually come from that wad of muscles between the shoulder blades and radiate through.

Relax your shoulders, you might be holding them up in the ready position.

Many folks walk around all day with their shoulders hunched up and don’t even know it.

Comment

You have Corona Virus. But don’t worry, nothing will happen to you because its BS.

Comment

When did you have the ekgs, echo, imaging?

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
                              When did you have the ekgs, echo, imaging?
                              EKG were 2 weeks ago. Echo and CT were last week

Comment

Working...
                              X