Drew Brees my guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Brees my guy

Drew Brees, in making a series of comments for the first time since the killing of George Floyd, reiterated his stance that he will "never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America."

(Go cowboys)

Glad he didn’t leave his balls in the liberal lock box like so many have. F the retards who hate America......idiots would not be qualified to dig ditches if they didn’t have professional sports. Most can’t spell, can’t tell you any of the FANTASTIC BLACK AMERICANS who helped lead this country past the civil war. But they can ***** about the mythical boogie man cop who hunts the colored folk and America’s mythical systemic racism problem.

Comment

Need more like him to step up, unfortunately 99% are scared they’ll lose their job if they do, most go along like they give a chit but we know their full of it.

Comment

I see that one of his teammates has a problem with his statement........a teammate who has a net worth in the millions. F that dip****

Comment

Their communities are under siege? Last time I looked at EVERY major statistic...it wasn’t the police killing minorities in LARGE numbers. Sure, a fraction of percent of minorities killed in homicides each year are done by police, usually justified, but the thousands of other homicides? Wonder who is responsible for those?

Comment

Gotta bad feeling about nfl this year. Hope I’m wrong

Comment

I wonder how many defensive ends that he faces this year will try to take his head off?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                I wonder how many defensive ends that he faces this year will try to take his head off?

Exactly zero more than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s a stand up guy and a great role model for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Totally agree.
                    Great guy, great player

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      This! Way to many thugs in pro sports!

Comment

I’m getting tired of reading all that bull about racial inequality. So I guess it’s okay for them to kill each other?

I’m glad Brees is sticking to his guns because he’s right. There’s a right and a wrong way to do things. The protesters who start rioting are doing it the wrong way.

Comment

A lot of these commentators are race baiters. No answer will be the right answer as long as they are twisted to fit the baiters agenda.

Comment

Joe Horn on Drew Brees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Horn said this:

Originally posted by Horn
                              ...definitely have to give him a pass on this one and allow Drew a chance to think about what he said and come back and make this right.
                              Basically Horn said, "Drew is a good guy and he needs to apologize for his opinion.".

The left is doing all they can to erode the freedom of speech of the right.

Try wearing a MAGA hat in a liberal city. You are likely to be physically attacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X