No announcement yet.

Bluebell pleads guilty in Lysteria case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was only in Pints for the longest time once late spring rolled around it started popping up in the 1/2 gal. I stocked up. only found at tomb thumb/alberstons no Kroger or Walmart. never been able to find at target

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      One more reason why I have never liked Blue Smell Ice Cream.
      Unfriended - l looked back and you have apparently already been shunned...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        Unfriended - l looked back and you have apparently already been shunned...
        Hey LMAO I cannot help you sheeple, feel free to eat that crizap' those people that own and run that company are not good folks and I will leave it at that.

Comment

Hey LMAO I cannot help you sheeple, feel free to eat that crizap' those people that own and run that company are not good folks and I will leave it at that.
          Who cares how good of people they are. Their ice cream is the best! Not an argument or an opinion. I'm stating facts!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            Who cares how good of people they are. Their ice cream is the best! Not an argument or an opinion. I'm stating facts!
            Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I could drink a fifth of whiskey before eating a 1/2 gallon of ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sounds like in this video he did both.

Comment

I don’t really eat ice cream but my in-laws were saying the same thing it did not taste right.

Comment

Please, show us on the doll where they touched you.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    No argument here.....all I know is here is what’s inside my “ice” box! [emoji14]
                    Blue Bell ice cream and...edamame? When you get up in the morning, I bet you have trouble deciding between your boots and your Birkenstocks. jk

Comment

I am interested and could you send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE if it is not overly personal and could have effects on the community at large. I attempt to be a balanced consumer. With as many calls to boycott that are on TBH every month I would think others would be concerned and not so dismissive? Maybe there is more to the story I am missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        Please, show us on the doll where they touched you.
                        Ok that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          You should never buy from companies that you don’t believe in their beliefs and
                          practices.
                          Would you buy from a company that donates to anti hunting groups?

Not sure what Blue Bell did that makes them bad people but I agree, it is overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Some folks hang their hat on hating the best ... they wear it like it’s a badge of honor and they have better taste buds than anybody else.[emoji23]. I mean there are actually some folks who hate Whataburger and puppies.. [emoji41][emoji23]
                            Lots of truth in that statement.

I don’t care what product or service is being discussed, there are people that will immediately contradict the popular opinion simply because they love going against a favorite.

“Well I would never use that crap...”

“He is the worst singer ever...”

“That is the worst ice cream on the planet...”

There’s at least one in every crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              Lots of truth in that statement.

I don’t care what product or service is being discussed, there are people that will immediately contradict the popular opinion simply because they love going against a favorite.

“Well I would never use that crap...”

“He is the worst singer ever...”

“That is the worst ice cream on the planet...”

There’s at least one in every crowd.

Yup and just do a quick search of all his pot stirring posts and you'll see he's one of 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
                                After living in Texas and eating Blue Bell, all others fall short. We have been known to bring coolers full of Peaches and Homemade Vanilla back from Arizona to Idaho, on dry ice!!
                                You can get it in Cheyenne and Ft Collins, Walmart and maybe another store.
                                I buy the little container of Dutch Chocolate at Mr Jim's Pizza in Laramie.

Comment

Working...
                                X